1 member has voted

1. 1. Adam most reminds me of...

• Body building
    • Remote Viewing
    • Girls
    • Aliens
    • Dropping Out

Originally posted by Adam

My point is not the election specifically. My point is that the conspiracy exists, and the more we choose not to participate in researching it, the more controlled we become and manipulated by those in power. Therefore a lot of Information will always be denied to us.

Read The Illuminatus! Triology by Robert Shea and Robert Anton Wilson

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

kenel, that's not my quote, thats what sayonara said, but it's not the first time i've heard this, I don't need to know to a psychic because i'm a believer. But i hear people in school chit chatting , people that are prolly closed minded to any form of science ,after visiting the psychic, their whole view point changed. People go in with great smile, thinking it's a joke, and walk out with terror in their eyes

I know that whatever form i use to express and explain the whole phenonenom to you, you will disaprove it and not accept it, Because the only way to understand is , is experiencing it, Before it my impression of it was same as yours.

Originally posted by fafalone

Psychics start out with things so general they apply to others, then rely on feedback of the subject and determine where to go from there. No mind reading is involved.

did you go to one ?

Originally posted by fafalone

Just admit you're a cretin.

He is actually correct about the possibility of real and hoaxes, but the question is why don't the so-called 'real' psychics agree to undergo scientific testing? The scientific method is merely a method to empirically verify the existance of phenomena and attempt to give an explanation for them, so if the real psychics did use the scientific method we would simply get better psychics.

Unless they're not real of course, that might be an explanation of why they refuse.

Having seen Maria in action, I'm prepared to not immediately assume that all psychic claimants are fakers.

But I'm not going to just assume things about them and then create elaborate conjectural systems in my head and start ramming them down peoples' throats.

Originally posted by Adam

My point is not the election specifically. My point is that the conspiracy exists, and the more we choose not to participate in researching it, the more controlled we become and manipulated by those in power. Therefore a lot of Information will always be denied to us.

I don't think being denied information is one of your problems.

In fact I'd feel better if you didn't have so much free information at your fingertips.