• Aliens
    • Dropping Out

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

NO, something like this will never be officially accepted, even if there's most legitimate experiment to prove it. Because of religious and Pollitical control, If people suddenly realize of out of body it will make them think of "souls" "afterlife" as far as i checked, That would be disadvantagous to government.

Government could stop anything they wanted to, and cloning is harmless it hasn't really changed general public opinion.

But same way you needed to close that threat, government closes and censures Issues. If they see someone has a good point and can use it against em, they eliminate it. PERIOD end of story

Originally posted by Adam

NO, something like this will never be officially accepted, even if there's most legitimate experiment to prove it. Because of religious and Pollitical control, If people suddenly realize of out of body it will make them think of "souls" "afterlife" as far as i checked, That would be disadvantagous to government.

To, say, the extremely religious Christian US Government?

People who block stem cell research because of souls?

etc?

Conspiracy ? how does it work

it could easily slip away, right by you, without you noticing for example

SEPT 11, red cross collected 400 mil for victims and families, and said they will give it to them,

What happend? they shared the money, paid off not to say anything and got away with using the collected money for own purposes. And no one except me wants to know what happend to the money, - Conspiracy - , notice how at the end they said they're gonna put the money on interest and wait... That's all there is so it, end of story

Yea but it's an example, try to use that scenario and think of the election in 2000

there was a problem with FLORIDA

Bushes brother was a governor at that time.

Think about it.

And they used documented illegal methods to stop Democrats from voting, etc.

Yes, we know.

Originally posted by fafalone

It was all over the news 24/7 for weeks. Some coverup that was. The supreme court was right in halting it, enough is enough. there would still be recounting if the court hadn't stopped it.

Hey! Ever notice that the Supreme Court Judges who voted to alter the recount date to a time when it couldn't possibly have finished on were Republicans!

Ever notice that Gore was catching up very quickly?

Originally posted by fafalone

Yeah, it's called making the ballot too hard for democrats to read, because straight lines hhuhhhh

Such as banning people without convictions from voting because they have 'a similar name' to convicted felons?

The UIC Police released a sketch of two possible attackers/rapists, one who attacked a woman, stole her purse, and ran off...the other raped the woman before running off. Point of the story: One of the sketches looked astonishingly similar to Adam.

My point is not the election specifically. My point is that the conspiracy exists, and the more we choose not to participate in researching it, the more controlled we become and manipulated by those in power. Therefore a lot of Information will always be denied to us.

ever been to a psychic ? probally not, because people tell you it's a hoax, but you should trying one out, even if it costs money,

I gurantee to you she'll tell you things about you that only you know, your deepest secrets, HOW ? Reading your mind.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Actually my mum visits a psychic called Maria, who she's been seeing for about 8 years.

Maria is extremely accurate to a degree that suggests "something is going on here". It's not that I don't believe that somehting is happening, it's just that I (we) require actual evidence derived scientifically.

what about that ????????,