• Aliens
    • Dropping Out

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

I did see myself lying in bed while being out of body once, And i had full control over what i was doing while out, so i dramatically decided to see myself, and there I was. , so i got scared of seperation and "jumped" back in myself, but didn't actually peform the jump , thought about it and I was back.

This is why i support the theory of remote viewing, telepathy, clairvoiance,

ever been to a psychic ? probally not, because people tell you it's a hoax, but you should trying one out, even if it costs money,

I gurantee to you she'll tell you things about you that only you know, your deepest secrets, HOW ? Reading your mind.

Originally posted by Adam

ever been to a psychic ? probally not, because people tell you it's a hoax, but you should trying one out, even if it costs money,

I gurantee to you she'll tell you things about you that only you know, your deepest secrets, HOW ? Reading your mind.

Actually my mum visits a psychic called Maria, who she's been seeing for about 8 years.

Maria is extremely accurate to a degree that suggests "something is going on here". It's not that I don't believe that somehting is happening, it's just that I (we) require actual evidence derived scientifically.

No one will give you that evidence you have go find it for yourself, It's well supressed. But someone has to cause leaks

that's what I realized 3 years ago, and then all the knowledge came with it.

Don't listen to others just try it for yourself, Then draw conclusions. I gurantee to you you'l have different opinions about things when you actually try them.

If i didn't peform OUT OF BODY, i woudln't be here writing about it.

Originally posted by fafalone

Out of body experiences are purely physiological; we can even induce them in animals. It's nothing more than a vivid dream in a particular area of the brain.

You try it then.

Out of body experiences are purely physiological; we can even induce them in animals. It's nothing more than a vivid dream in a particular area of the brain.

it's because of people like you, people never try things for themselves.

Dreams have purpose, They review events from your life, or just a "last week" pile, mixedup togther, and your brain makes sense

But ASTRAL PROJECTIONS DOES NOT MAKE SENSE from that perspective. there is no reason why our brain should generate such thoughts

;)

Besides, i've never had an OOBE that resembled a dream , it was all making sense, i was where i was, i dind't see anything that i woudln't see normally.

Why don't you try it? Go shove an electrode into your brain.

I tryed it, I even tryed telepathy 7 times, it WORKED ONCE.

But why don't you try it >????????????????????????

S C E P T I C:zzz:

I haven't mentioned anything about the remote viewing actual experiments and i'm not going to but on disocvery channel i rememer a show about it where they tested person peforming out of body experience, they wrote anumber on piece of paper and put it somwhere remotely, told him where it was. The results:

He got out of that state and told the number.