why your username?

zombieSquirrel

My name is an old nickname I got from being caught laying out in the full moon on the beach naked in the winter time by some friends. (Yes alcohol was involved) They asked me what I was doing and I answered getting a moon tan, Moontanman seemed to stick.

This is an old username that I used to use on another forum a couple of years ago. I think I was watching the tellie at the time, while trying to create an account for that site, when Madonna strutted across the screen and I thought, "Diva". Then...I thought about what I am most passionate about and that would be sustainable living, and well...g r e e n.

I use it on this site because I learned so very much with that username, and I hope that I may learn as much with it here.

Edited by divagreen
incorrect syntax redundancy

I was repeatedly referred to as a string junky because I was constantly in state of reviewing different strings for my guitar and not being able to make my mind which was best for me and I also liked the sound of new strings.

My name is Katie Grape. "Greippi" means "grapefruit" in Finnish, and it amuses me that it does not, in fact, mean just "grape". The number of Finnish people I get informing me that I've got grape in Finnish wrong is insane.

I am a film buff, of sorts, but also a fan of classic American films. 'Things to do in Denver When You're Dead' resonated with me because I had met characters like those in the film growing up in a tough part of town (psycho's and general nutcases). However, I liked the main character - Jimmy the Saint. The username box wouldn't accept the full name, hence the abbreviated version in a Bronx accent : jimmydasaint.