The Newb Thread! Anything and Everything!

Fellowes

Like the title says: This is a thread for newbs who can come here and discuss 'Anything and Everything'! Have a good time. If anyone knows much about the Teleportation theories and whatever let me know in this thread!

Peace.........

You go to the Forum Index tab at the top of the page and then go to the Forum Index and then when your there you pick a Topic. Can be whatever you want.Go into the topic of your choice and then at the top of the page there should be a button that says Start New Thread.

Thats it......Hope it Helps! Don't worry I'm a newb too!

If anyone knows much about the Teleportation theories and whatever let me know in this thread!

there are loads of threads already started on that:

http://www.scienceforums.net/forums/showthread.php?t=4498&page=1&pp=20

http://www.scienceforums.net/forums/showthread.php?t=4505&page=1&highlight=teleportation

basically, click 'search' at the top of all pages, in the blue bar with 'home' and 'user cp'

click that and type 'teleportation' in the box, if not, try searching, 'quantum entaglement' that is the process used in quantum teleportation! which is the most common form of teleportation...

Aesome that would be cool I wanna get a site going. I guess I just want to look at something and marvel at it when it's done. Something that I or We've created and That other people are actually using. And I wanna be one of if not the head person(s)behind

Really? Well the more the merrier, I just wanna get a site goin'. Seriously though, like a decent site. As good as we can get for free at the moment , and if it requires well get a registered domain name and all that techniacl crap.