Evidence

Adam

people babble how bible is not real, it is,except no god, just aliens visiting earth in ancient times, i'l prove this later. So heres the arc its been found in 60s researched in 80s carbon dated and analyzed, officially declared as the arc of noah. How did you not know of this ? this information was supressed in great many countries especially u.s. for reasons of controversey panic etc.

How did it happen, GOD ? no, the aliens warned noah of upcoming poleshift which happend 3600 years. (nope not the great asteroid, this happend couple thousand years ago]

N-Ark-visitors.jpg

N-ark-wood.jpg

N-Ark-radar.jpg

Noahs_Ark_Survey.jpg

You still think it's a hoax, nope it's there you can go and analyze it yourself if they let you, carbon dating etc. The time is running out, I am begining to disarm skeptics.

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

there's another planet in this solar system that has been rediscovered in the 80s by the NASA and then supressed completly. Every 3600 years this planet, because of its elliptical orbit it comes near earth and is seen as a red dot in sky , it causes earths magnetic poles to literally flip, and that causes the continental drift to occur imediately. The outcome of this is global catacyslm climate changes volcano , or sorts of natural disasters, and thus we've had ICE AGE. But to protect this information the government and church will keep deny it.

The poles do flip magnetically, but it has not happened for tens of thousands of years.

Had it happened 3,600 years ago, there would be nothing on the planet right now more sophisticated than a simple bacterium.

You can observe the history of polar magnetic disturbances in the magnetic patterns of the ocean bed. There is no evidence that proximity of a planet to small to easily spot would cause Earth's field to change at all, never mind flip. There is also no evidence that magnetic shifts affect continental drift or volcanic activity.

My question was really about the flood itself - how did it spread, how long did it last, how deep was it? etc.

Originally posted by Adam

I'm amazed you've never heard of this theory, it's the only logic that makes historical sense.

I have heard of it, I simply give it no credit.

Without any evidence or sources, the idea is useless. It doesn't matter how much 'sense' it makes to you, the subjectivity of this statement aside.

Me claiming that the remains of the arc prove the existence of a planetary custard ocean that was carried here by Jupiter dragons is just as valid a speculation.

Anyhoo, still interested in hearing about the floodiness.

basically, One factor that affected the water levels was the north pole melting down, causing water level to go up. Then as the poleshift occurs, the earth stops spining for aproximately 3day long period, moons gravitation causes earth tides so imagine a planet 4 times bigger than earth, size of jupiter and 24 times as densed puling on earth.

No, the planet only passes temporarily, then goes back far in space. The earth goes back to norm, except being magnetically flipped with new Antarctica and Arctica

If the earth stops, how does it start spinning again?

The earth doesn't stop itself, it's being stopped by the gravitational pull of the object. As the object goes away there's no gravitational interference such as that, so the reason why EARTH spins in the first place, allows it to spin again. (i'm not an astro physician)

The earth doesn't stop itself, it's being stopped by the gravitational pull of the object. As the object goes away there's no gravitational interference such as that, so the reason why EARTH spins in the first place, allows it to spin again. (i'm not an astro physician)

Doesn't work like that, due to conservation of angular momentum.

For the other planet to stop the earth, the planet must spin more slowly (in the opposite direct ofc, otherwise the earth would spin faster).

Once something stops spinning, you have to apply a moment to set it off again, not remove a force.

basically, One factor that affected the water levels was the north pole melting down, causing water level to go up.

This is truly amazing.

You come up with a grand idea about something that might have happened thousands of years ago, offer no evidence other than your own narrative, accuse established theories of being "cover ups" and yet you fall into the same pit as all the other pseudoscientists who have graced these boards.

You fail to understand even the most basic scientific principles that determine the plausability of your theory.

The North polar ice-cap is non-continental. It's floating. It's essentially a big iceberg.

If it melted ocean levels would not change one bit.

You'l see for yourself in May, and in Late march and april you will see the planet with naked eye, as it's back on its 3600 years long orbit period. Ofcourse it will be explained as "a nova" and a typical "please stay home , lock your windows"

Originally posted by Sayonara³

This is truly amazing.

You come up with a grand idea about something that might have happened thousands of years ago, offer no evidence other than your own narrative, accuse established theories of being "cover ups" and yet you fall into the same pit as all the other pseudoscientists who have graced these boards.

You fail to understand even the most basic scientific principles that determine the plausability of your theory.

The North polar ice-cap is non-continental. It's floating. It's essentially a big iceberg.

If it melted ocean levels would not change one bit.

Indeed it would, infact i've watched it on Television one time, how the water level is expected to go up 16 feet, if particular ice cap melts down.

You'l see for yourself in May, and in Late march and april you will see the planet with naked eye, as it's back on its 3600 years long orbit period. Ofcourse it will be explained as "a nova" and a typical "please stay home , lock your windows"

I'm glad it will stop the earth spinning, because it will knock into space a plague of locusts o'er the land that happens in may.

I'm not in posession of Worlds oceans capacity glass right now, and don't have icecube equilvalent to size of north pole, but thanks for your comment, = )

I'm not zarkov though, this is just a begining of what you don't know, more information will come when the time comes. I'm disarm your skepticsm.

Sure it won't, i'l waste my time on arguing over this later, when i get back from work. No comment about the arc eh ?

Not sure who you're asking, but I'll reserve my comments on the 'arc' until we have your whole theory.

As it stands it is a couple of tenuously linked ideas, nothing more.

"There is this boat-shaped thing that actually looks more like a preserved Viking enclosure, and I take this to mean that aliens warned Noah about floods caused by a rogue planet that thousands of astronomers keep missing."

See how a lack of adequate explaination could result in people not taking you seriously?

When we ask for evidence, or about a specific detail, we want an answer so we can build a model in our heads of what you're talking about.

What we don't want is more pontificating and waffle about a new and spurious element.

Lets look at the basics:

Lets start with Archimedian displacement theory.

Something floats if it displaces a mass of water with an equal or greater mass of water to itself.

Ice is less dense than water, thus the volume of the ice will be greater than the corresponding volume of water, and so it floats.

When the ice melts, the amount of water it displaced will be exactly the same as the amount of water that the ice has now become, so there is no net change in water level.

As for global warming, sea levels are supposed to rise because of the thermal expansion of the water; the ice at the north pole will have 0 effect, and the south pole will have little.