The end of all time

everything that is alive dies someday why is that, is it aging, yes it is aging when you age your body starts to shut down that's when you die, thats what everything goes through but will that happen to earth yes i think so,so bye bye human species [/Quote]

juice; Your absolutely correct in that all things die, especially living things. It's said that of all the living species that have ever lived, 99+ percent have died off and no doubt what ever we are today will be long gone or something else a few million years from now.

The interesting thing, is everything we are made of was once part of something else and will no doubt be part of something else, here on earth or maybe someplace else in the Universe, when earth itself, along with our star crumbles into a dust cloud in open space, reforming into something.

Do you mean to die in the sens of stopping to exist or stopping to live?

coz things cease to live but still exist.althaugh in a different form.i consider the universe as a closed system where nothing is created any more or lost But where things keep on changing their forms of existing. so why not to think that maybe human won't stay the way they are now but will still exist?!

Do you mean to die in the sens of stopping to exist or stopping to live?

coz things cease to live but still exist.althaugh in a different form.i consider the universe as a closed system where nothing is created any more or lost But where things keep on changing their forms of existing. so why not to think that maybe human won't stay the way they are now but will still exist?!

good question, maybe so but when the sun enlarges it will end the earth, but in another cause that could be true

good question, maybe so but when the sun enlarges it will end the earth, but in another cause that could be true

It will end the earth and life as we know it, but it will transform all of it's energy into light, sound and whatever else...heat..radiation, etc..

Again transformation of energy, not ending the energy system..

Many religions, and cultures have believed in re-incarnation, or ascendancy in some form..they can't all be wrong can they?

But to quote one of my favorite bands:

"The universe is hostile

so impersonal

devour to survive

so it is

so it's always been

This body holding me

reminds me of my own mortality

embrace this moment remember

we are eternal, all this pain is an illusion"

It will end the earth and life as we know it, but it will transform all of it's energy into light, sound and whatever else...heat..radiation, etc..

Again transformation of energy, not ending the energy system..

Many religions, and cultures have believed in re-incarnation, or ascendancy in some form..they can't all be wrong can they?

But to quote one of my favorite bands:

"The universe is hostile

so impersonal

devour to survive

so it is

so it's always been

This body holding me

reminds me of my own mortality

embrace this moment remember

we are eternal, all this pain is an illusion"

Yes the earth will 'die' when the sun sux us in - burns out. We are on our way in already, slowly though.