Live Blood Analysis (LBA) Research

Do you believe in LBA (Live Blood Analysis)?  

1 member has voted

1. 1. Do you believe in LBA (Live Blood Analysis)?

• I know too little about it to venture a comment.
    • I don't believe in it or have had a negative experience with it.
    • I don't have enough experience with it to add useful comments.
    • I believe in it, or have had a positive experience with it.

Is there anyone out there with at least some experience in this topic?

I'm hoping to develop a microscopic method (darkfield or brightfield) for disease identification using light sources from UV to IR to laser and everything in between - as opposed to using e.g., Wright's & other stains, etc.

My initial research indicated that there may be some value in LBA form of diagnostics, which (to my mind) may still be in a rather underveloped stage, and sometimes used unjudiciously.

Appologies for stepping on some sensitive toes!

Thx

As far as I know the theory behind it is not solid enough to allow diagnoses. I am not familiar enough with it to know what is being observed and whether it has any validity, though. My question is what precisely is being observed and what is the mechanistic connection to a derived diagnosis.

Thank you.

I am not convinced as yet that this system of diagnostics has any validity to it, or if the underlying basis is valid or not.

The comments are valuable in terms of trying to preserve LIFE in the cells while examining them. This will be my challenge.