Rain?

Agony

Okay this might sound stupid, but I am really unable to figure this one out.

What I know: Water dissipates, condenses again in the atmosphere, creates clouds, which will condense more and create rain. volume of rain=volume of dissipated water.

Question:

Since more water dissipates in the summer(heat and all) than in the winter, why doesn't it rain more in the summer? The sky is always filled with clouds in the winter, but there are barely any clouds in the summer...

I'm sure the answer is pretty simple, and I'm just clueless.

Thanks in advance,

Agony

Okay this might sound stupid, but I am really unable to figure this one out.

What I know: Water dissipates, condenses again in the atmosphere, creates clouds, which will condense more and create rain. volume of rain=volume of dissipated water.

Question:

Since more water dissipates in the summer(heat and all) than in the winter, why doesn't it rain more in the summer? The sky is always filled with clouds in the winter, but there are barely any clouds in the summer...

I'm sure the answer is pretty simple, and I'm just clueless.

Thanks in advance,

Agony

Well, that is not true in every place. It might just be a climate type in your area. Weather is always changing. It really depends where you are on the planet. Also remember when it is summer in the Northern Hemisphere it is Winter in the Southern. So again, really all of this is relative to where you are.

Here in New Mexico for example winter is usually cold and dry, and it is not until spring and summer that we begin to get a lot of rain.