Who Here Has Halo Pc???

Pomlom

• 3 weeks later...

um, i completed this a while ago, soon after is first came out... describe level 8, i'll remember it, just not by numbers!

it is a great game.

you really MUST play it online, you'll need broadband to play properly, and hope you dont find a laggy server, make sure there are lots of people in the game [max is variable depending on the server, but the max max is 16-per-level]

and post ur name here, but i guess it would or will be bloodhound!

i think it is worth it, the multiplayer is wicked, the single player is ok.... e.g. i prefer the multiplayer, find a friend with it, invite urself over and play it, its identical to the X-Box version multiplayer.

why not? i much prefer the multi play than the single play, maybe you dont like that fact that there isnt much of a plot, its just kill for the flag, or kill for no reason, or whatever... if you host a game, there is about 20-40 different games types. try it!

well define 'good'

it is a personal preferrence, i would advise it, its a a great game and i think the multiplayer is very good as well. but dave thinks that the single player is better than multiplayer.

single player is an amazing FPS with a story line.

multiplayer is kinda pointless shooting. there are about 30 - 40 different game types, the most popular being capture the flag, slayer [killl everyone], team slayer [killl people not on your team], kind of the hill [control certain area].

there are customisable weapons and vechiles.

weapons include: shotgun, handgun, rifle, machine gun, rocket lanucher and there are different variation of each gun [human and alien version]

vechiles: jeeps with machine guns or rocket launcher on the back, flying vechiles, tanks, little hover things.

ever since the last update, i have been able to find very few servers, i used to have up to 500 servers at any one time.... not all full of course, but it would always find many, ever since the last update [a few days ago] you know when you click multiplayer it does a scan for updates... well there was an update, i got it and now i havent even had a 3 digit number of servers... where have they all gone?

Probably because most people are still using the old version.

but you have to update before you can play.... or can you not, im sure you do have to though, ive never tried hard not to.... but it exits and downloads the updates for you, you cant stop it, and if you do, when you launch multiplayer again, it goes through the same process, so you cant skip it.

Hmmmm, I don’t even have the game but I remember when I used to play Neverwinter Nights I got on one day and downloaded the patch (it asks whether you want to) and when I logged back on 90% of the people where still using the old version so I had to wait weeks before everybody had the update.

Are there dedicated servers on Halo? Maybe they have not reset since the update.

It is not a problem with the update! Trust me!

When you go on to the multiplayer screen(where all the games are listed) look on the top and you will find those buttons that say maps, etc. There is also a small button with a halo ring in it..click this!

I have no idea what the button is, refer to the manual...

Encrypted

do you mean in between 'map' and 'game' ?

coz if so, that makes only slayer games appear.... and it doesnt help, if you dont mean that then what or where do you mean, i cant see it! maybe post a screen shot.... press 'prt scr' [print screen], paste it into paint or some such program, save it as a jpeg file, as bmp are massive, circle the thing you are talking about and post it here please.... thanks! :D

lol, its the key above the insert key on the keyboard

might be labbelled as print screen of some such abbreviation.... you know above the insert, home, page up thing, there are three buttons, 'pause' or 'break' then 'scroll lock' and then for me 'prt scr' and under that 'sys Rq' press that button, it copies the screen and then go into paint and press 'paste'