Our Universe Solved

This universe is simple by nature. There is nothing that I cannot explain using my model of the universe. All these problems you guys are presented with can be solved in a matter of moments with some simple understandings. When you consider the model of physics we have now, don't you find that there are too many problems with it? There are too many unanswerable questions with the mathematics physics is using. And what is up with Quantum Theory? This science has done more damage then it will ever repair. How can we understand our Universe when we are fed garbage like what quantum theory presents?

If you want a better understanding of the universe and the atom then you need to read my book about the universe entitled, 'Magnetic Universe - Peter Shushmaruk'. The model I present will complete your work much more satisfactory then what you were taught.

This model is new, fresh, and complete so you wont be asking questions about your physics anymore. The only question you will be asking is, where can I go with my new found knowledge. This has been held secret for so long it makes me sick. Now is the time to move forward in physics instead of asking all these questions. Gravity is not the base of the Universe, even though it plays it's part. Don't be fooled by this ancient idea.

Thank you. I'll embrace your criticism with open arms.

If it's so great, why don't you give us an exerpt and then we can buy your book if we like it?

Right now it sounds suspiciously like some trash science that gets made up to con regular people out of their money. If it is, I really don't think this is the right place to market it :)

I see sure I will, just give me a moment to find some good material for everyone. I appreciate your suggestion and I understand what you mean. Thank you.

Merged post follows:

Consecutive posts merged

Here is the table of contents and a section of the chapter 'The Bipolar Atom', I hope you find it interesting. There is a lot more explained in this book that might help you understand the problems that face your work. Thank you for your time.

Table of Contents

Introduction.........5

Two Great Towers.........9

Recreating Our New Universe.........32

Battle of the Black Holes.........47

Solar Clockworks.........54

Planetary Abundance.........65

The Bipolar Atom.........76

Heating the Atom.........77

Cold-Fusion Symptoms .........81

Cooling the Atom.........85

Electricity.........89

The Singularities.........91

Masters Of Illumination.........96

The Single Light Packet.........98

The Wall of Light.........100

A Vibrating Rainbow.........104

The Eyes and Brain.........111

The Ultimate Irony.........114

Conclusion.........119

Cold-Fusion Symptoms

The cold-fusion experiments they are doing these days, can form strange element from the water they are using. There is nothing special going on it's simply free magnets that expand from a water molecule and then they recombined into smaller elements. In these experiments they use these small metal plated spheres about 5mm in diameter, layered in Platinum then Nickle and then Platinum again. They say that when these spheres are dropped in fresh-water, they create different elements from the water. This is actually simple to explain if you use a magnetic Universe as the model. Platinum is not as stable as Nickle. Nickle is actually one of the most stable elements being so close to Cobalt and Iron. Platinum on the other hand, has an atomic structure that is not as stable and when it comes in contact with the more stable Nickle, it has no choice but to balance the system out. The layering means that the sphere will be vibrating rapidly as they exchange magnetic energy back and fourth between the Nickle and the Platinum. The outside of the sphere, as well as the inside, would be releasing free magnets into the surrounding media. Since the surrounding medium is water in this case, it would form tiny bubbles of magnets that recollect together to form other elements. We would find all kinds of elements from Iridium to Hydrogen. Although Iridium would be very rare and hydrogen the most common; these sources would be in very small quantities unless vast amounts of external energy were used.

Water is proving to be an excellent medium for creating these elements since the structure of water allows these elements to be created and harvested without loosing them. If you want to test this idea, try using different metals in the experiment that apparently proves that water is composed of hydrogen and oxygen. Instead of using zinc and copper as terminals in the water, try using silver and nickle or Iron and gold, then try different voltages and you will get many different results. Then would you say that water is also composed of these elements as well? This goes to show that water might be its own element reacting to the different materials in different ways. Here we have experiments showing that water can produce way more then just hydrogen and oxygen simply by changing the reactor. Regardless of what metals you use, there will always be an abundance of hydrogen in the system as well as many other elements but in smaller quantities. Modern science should consider that water may be its own element based on this evidence.

The quantities of different elements created would also be proportional to each other because as the element gets larger, it requires more energy to be formed and uses more free-magnets to do so. This results in a much smaller proportion of that element compared to smaller elements. Naturally you would get more hydrogen then oxygen and naturally it would be in proportion. Ran the experiment with four different metals and two different power supplies running different voltages. This would be interesting to see what materials you produce. If you use a low-frequency AC current that is in tune with a higher-frequency AC current, you will get different results. Try out of tune currents and see what happens. My point is you will start to see that water is more then just hydrogen and oxygen. That model doesn't make sense when we consider all the strange properties of water.

Water is an incredible substance that is unlike any other. When it freezes, it expands and becomes less dense but more solid. When it is heated to an exact temperature, it boils and turns into vapor.

Water vapor or steam, is actually particles of water being carried away by the free-magnets as they spin upward out of the water. So to say that water is boiling away as steam is inaccurate to me. It is more likely that the particles are pulled off the surface and later left behind when the magnets move through a solid that the water cannot follow. You can test this and see that you will always be left with less water then when you started because the water particles that have been split apart into free-magnets has turned into atom sized bits of other elements. Don't let water fool you. It is much more mysterious then it appears.

cont...

Merged post follows:

Consecutive posts merged

I apologize if this sounds crazy but I have been studying physics for over twenty years and this is my conclusion. It seems that even in forums with "Theoretical Physics" as a topic I cannot post this kind of information. Seems that theory cannot leave the realm of what we call modern physics. So if you don't want to believe in my ideas, I'm sorry. I guess Einstein and Galileo and Issac Newton would have received the same treatment today. Don't ban me, like one other forum did, for trying to solve the universe and letting people know about it.

Thank you.

Edited by remelic
Consecutive posts merged.

You can test this and see that you will always be left with less water then when you started because the water particles that have been split apart into free-magnets has turned into atom sized bits of other elements
Water is proving to be an excellent medium for creating these elements since the structure of water allows these elements to be created and harvested without loosing them.

So I take it you haven't edited this book yet? I would also like to note that this post is complete garbage. Do you have any math to support your theory? With ridiculous statements from your 'book' like this,

Modern science should consider that water may be its own element based on this evidence.

I seriously doubt it.

You've sort of forgotten that scientists work really hard to make even one single statement about any phenomenon. You've, I think, imagined a possible explanation. It requires more than a gut feeling to prove something.

This universe is simple by nature. There is nothing that I cannot explain using my model of the universe.

Scientists don't give a rat's ass what a model can explain, they care what it can predict. That's why quantum mechanics, despite its notoriously horrible explanation, is still used to make highly accurate predictions.

That's a refreshing attitude. I hope you don't change your mind after receiving some criticism though.

Merged post follows:

Consecutive posts merged
I apologize if this sounds crazy but I have been studying physics for over twenty years and this is my conclusion. It seems that even in forums with "Theoretical Physics" as a topic I cannot post this kind of information. Seems that theory cannot leave the realm of what we call modern physics. So if you don't want to believe in my ideas, I'm sorry. I guess Einstein and Galileo and Issac Newton would have received the same treatment today. Don't ban me, like one other forum did, for trying to solve the universe and letting people know about it.

Thank you.

People claiming to be a persecuted genius so very infrequently have any kind of empirical evidence nor predictive capability, that no one can take them seriously anymore.

Merged post follows:

Consecutive posts merged
Cold-Fusion Symptoms

The cold-fusion experiments they are doing these days, can form strange element from the water they are using. There is nothing special going on it's simply free magnets that expand from a water molecule and then they recombined into smaller elements. In these experiments they use these small metal plated spheres about 5mm in diameter, layered in Platinum then Nickle and then Platinum again. They say that when these spheres are dropped in fresh-water, they create different elements from the water. This is actually simple to explain if you use a magnetic Universe as the model. Platinum is not as stable as Nickle. Nickle is actually one of the most stable elements being so close to Cobalt and Iron. Platinum on the other hand, has an atomic structure that is not as stable and when it comes in contact with the more stable Nickle, it has no choice but to balance the system out. The layering means that the sphere will be vibrating rapidly as they exchange magnetic energy back and fourth between the Nickle and the Platinum. The outside of the sphere, as well as the inside, would be releasing free magnets into the surrounding media. Since the surrounding medium is water in this case, it would form tiny bubbles of magnets that recollect together to form other elements. We would find all kinds of elements from Iridium to Hydrogen. Although Iridium would be very rare and hydrogen the most common; these sources would be in very small quantities unless vast amounts of external energy were used.

Well, all I can help is to provide you with a very good source of funding. Use your method to produce Technetium, which you can sell at $60 per gram (used to be $2800 per gram before nuclear reactors became common), and also would make people believe that you aren't full of baloney.

Wait, let me guess... you can't do it.

Edited by Mr Skeptic
Consecutive posts merged.

• 11 months later...

What i want to know is: IF they're MAN MADE......then HOW THE HELL CAN THEY BE ELEMENTS HUH?" lol.......seriously, i was referring to the statement about "creating the element".....etc...

Also,

There are ONLY 3 problems in the universe......................

1. is it this?

2. is it that?

3. is it this WHEN it's that?

Why won't the computer come on?

1. is it plugged in?

2. is it turned on?

3. is it plugged in and turned on?

Number three explains a "combination problem." One might see VERY COMPLEX SCENARIOS of number three often. Yet those are the exact 3 problems in the universe EVERY TIME.

Krist...........

lately i have been frustrated from trying to find out what a magnetic field is made of, why does a moving electron create a magnetic field that rotates in a particular direction? considering that you have worked with magnetism concepts i hope you can provide a logical concise explanation. i sure would appreciate it.

lately i have been frustrated from trying to find out what a magnetic field is made of, why does a moving electron create a magnetic field that rotates in a particular direction? considering that you have worked with magnetism concepts i hope you can provide a logical concise explanation. i sure would appreciate it.

Great query. I think the spinning might have to do with other lower level particles affected by other smaller repealing and fusing forces.

I don't know if this helps but AFAIK magnetism is due to the proportion of unpaired electrons that 'spins' in the same (not particular) direction that determines whether a material is magnetic or not.

"...An individual electron possesses a quantum property known as "spin", which is somewhat analogous to the spin of a macroscopic object. (This analogy is not exact, and can be misleading in some circumstances, but it's useful for gaining an intuitive understanding of the magnetic properties of materials.) According to this view, an electron's charge is distributed around its surface, and the surface is spinning about some axis, so there is a tiny current loop, setting up a magnetic field as illustrated below.

(The contribution of the nucleus itself to the magnetic field of an atom is typically negligible compared with that of the electrons.) In most elements the spin axes of the electrons point in all different directions, so there is no significant net magnetic dipole. However, in ferromagnetic substances, the intrinsic spins of many of the electrons are aligned, both within atoms and between atoms. The key question is what causes all these dipoles to be aligned, especially in the absence of an external field. It can be shown that the dipole interaction itself is not nearly strong enough to achieve and maintain alignment of the electron spin axes at room temperatures, so some other factor must be at work.

Quantum mechanics furnishes the explanation: For particular arrangements of certain kinds of atoms in the lattice structure of certain solids, the inter-electron distances within atoms and between neighboring atoms are small enough that the wave functions of the electrons overlap significantly. As a result, there is a very strong effective "coupling force" between them due to their indistinguishability. This is called an "exchange interaction", and is purely a quantum-mechanical phenomenon. There is no classical analogy. In essence, quantum mechanics tells us that there is a propensity for the identities of neighboring electrons to be exchanged, and this locks the spin orientations of the electrons together. (This is actually true only under certain circumstances. It's also possible for exchange interactions to lock the spins of neighboring electrons in opposite directions, in which case the behavior is called anti-ferromagnetism.) In order for the exchange interaction to operate, the inter-electron distances must be just right, and these distances are obviously affected by the temperature, so there is a certain temperature, called the Curie temperature, above which ferromagnetism breaks down."

[/i]

http://www.mathpages.com/home/kmath240/kmath240.htm

Edited by StringJunky

This universe is simple by nature. There is nothing that I cannot explain using my model of the universe. All these problems you guys are presented with can be solved in a matter of moments with some simple understandings. When you consider the model of physics we have now, don't you find that there are too many problems with it? There are too many unanswerable questions with the mathematics physics is using. And what is up with Quantum Theory? This science has done more damage then it will ever repair. How can we understand our Universe when we are fed garbage like what quantum theory presents?

If you want a better understanding of the universe and the atom then you need to read my book about the universe entitled, 'Magnetic Universe - Peter Shushmaruk'. The model I present will complete your work much more satisfactory then what you were taught.

This model is new, fresh, and complete so you wont be asking questions about your physics anymore. The only question you will be asking is, where can I go with my new found knowledge. This has been held secret for so long it makes me sick. Now is the time to move forward in physics instead of asking all these questions. Gravity is not the base of the Universe, even though it plays it's part. Don't be fooled by this ancient idea.

OK. I'll bite.

How is it that something "new" and "fresh" has been held secret for "so long it makes you sick".