Drink lemon juice on an empty stomach ?

skyhook

I'm curious. Do you drink diluted lemon juice on an empty stomach in the morning ? I searched but found mixed opinions. This is claimed by some people that it is good for the body in some ways.

I have a weak stomach, thin stomach wall, so I doubt I'll do it. I took one type of lime drink without problem. This is a MLM product, just add water to one or two spoon of this product, and its lime drink.

I like to know if you drink dilluted lemon juice very often, like every hour, is there any negative effects ?

Not having a negative effect is not the same as being "good for the body".

People claim all sorts of things are "good for the body" without a shred of evidence or explanation. Unless there is - at the very least - some ostensibly plausible benefit, I'd avoid all manner of 'traditional wisdom' when it comes to repeated long-term exposure to organic compounds.

If you want to find out if something is harmful or beneficial to the human body, then you need to be looking at the results of studies, not people's opinions.