we are so far behind

nomangonotango

No one should die for no reason, and should anyone at all in the first place? not as we exist today but in a more hormonious design? DO you really think it should be a world full the sick killed and dieing? I think that diseases are cured for a reason, and i also think they are there for a reason. First of all i think that us as intelligent, as a species itself we are very very far behind. And i also think its our fault. WE know better and we should have acomplished so much more by now. If we cant cure a disease then how are we supposed to progress to the real question that is life itself. The way i feel and how happy i am, why is that going to end? should it? is it really supposed to. Do we really actually acomplish anything if it isnt permenant? Why are we still wondering aorund on this planet bumping into eachother with stale routine and traped sanity that goes no where. Do we ever learn, and why are we not driven to do more and great things. Diseaes could be the abc or the kindergarden of learning and practiceing how to do more. Maybe its not go testing us but the essence of life itself already existing with motivators. hunger motivates us, to go on. WE are not just poop machines. To live knowing and just simply accepting that we will die is denile itself that we cant change that. For instance the fantasy of vampires, liveing forever, being able to make others do so, seeing the world as it changes over hundreds of years gaining exsperience of substance why is that a fantasy that people that desire to indulge in? maybe cause deep down it has something to do with it? Life could really just be a puzzle not a tourturous routine that we try to find the things to get by like sex, good food and drugs. Who is going to substantiate the blueprint for us to be able to not control the weather but at least keep it from killing us and destroying everything. Oh look the life on that planet earth they let it all turn to sand and they died of thirst. those idiots... i agree. I dont want to be one of those. Survivle is something to be proud of but we only get so far when we only set the par so high. This is all wrong. Death is scary and hard and sad because it doesnt make sense, and i also think to add on top of that.. it shouldnt happen. And things that make no sense, need to go. People should only die for a reason. A good one. It should mean something. Not generation after generation of the grocer on the street that everyone forgets that died. Why is life so beautiful and precious and wonderful when it happens and is born and yet we go no further then that to preserve it. If we all complain about how shitty life and the world and the way things are then why in the 9 hells does anyone want to celebrate any new life? Like well gee welcome to the club.

you seem down...enjoy your time here while you can...who knows?? in 20000 years earth could be just another legend humans talk about while on the tough voyage for a new home...we live in a good age