Girl woman

Primarygun

love comes from beauty.(usually physical appearance as atingmonkey has said)

it depends upon the individual gal's beauty. it is not that the gal from the specific country need to be beautiful.

I disagree completely. Love from physical beauty alone? We're obviously talking about famous women from various countries, otherwise how would we all know about them? The drive that makes people famous or well-known is NOT necessarily a loveable trait.

I've heard many stories about some famous women that make them sound like despicable people. Athletes are extremely competitive. Actors can often be vain. Politicians can be morally corrupt in their quest for power.

There are many women I love to look at but wouldn't even care to share a cup of coffee with. True beauty is in the character of the individual, not their physical appearance. In my opinion.

as i can tell from tv/movies, 99.99999999% of british women are rally ugly.

Maybe you just have unrealistically high expectations, which is not surprising if you live in a society that worships the ability to have daddy pay for plastic surgery over the ability to act.

Take that!

yeah, good old british movies have loads of good gals lets chuck yourdadonapogos outta here..... and give him a tv with sum british movies as a take home pressie!!

[jokes, just in case!]

and to answer the real, well original question, u find every sort in every country, so no where in particular, but i suppose, ppl like ppl from the same country, just coz that whos theyve grown up around, like british ppl, are used to ppl from the UK, so are more likely to like someone from the UK than from another country, unless they like different ppl, which cums back to...

different ppl come from different places, i cant say there is a real 'best 4 gals' country, spose its kinda random, what country sum1 good looking is born in.....

[what a useless post!]

Maybe you just have unrealistically high expectations' date=' which is not surprising if you live in a society that worships the ability to have daddy pay for plastic surgery over the ability to act.

Take that![/quote']HEY! I object to that!

Daddy paid for the acting lessons, too....

hey, most of that was based on watching BBC.

Oh god. Not Eastenders? They actually go out of the way to find 'earthy' actors, to avoid the whole Melrose Place type of plastic actor.

Err,.... will you love black-skin woman?

Again, who knows?

I always don't think myself is very handsome and so on' date='

what do the women actually want their boys look like?[/quote']

Depends on the woman I guess. Clean would be a good option to go for.

as i can tell from tv/movies, 99.99999999% of british women are rally ugly.

The answer to original question, I agree with Phi for All and Atinymonkey.

While who ever said that every country has it's share of fugly and beauty(and I 100% agree), I also think(Warning: Personal Opinion) that some of best looking women are in Japan and Russia.

However, reason why I highlighted the above line is this:

I find it purely comical.

The IT company I work for(temp job, while I'm still in school) has recently started doing business with the F-Secure Corp out of Denmark. Those of you who have it, know about it, but I find it funny how many remarks and blatant display of ignorance I get from our customer base regarding it, and the Europe in general.

By far the most interesting question/conversation I recently had went somewhat along these lines:

Me: Well, the F-Secure is made by a Company out of Europe and in Europe, it is well known and respected, etc.

Customer(One Never to be mentioned HICK from some never to be mentioned Hickville USA): Europe eh? That's like 2nd rate stuff if you compare to USA right?

Me: Uhm, ................ No no no no NO!:D

Err' date='.... will you love black-skin woman?

I always don't think myself is very handsome and so on,

what do the women actually want their boys look like?[/quote']Skin color has no effect on a woman's character.

Look beyond the physical. I've coaxed a smile out of women who would never be cast in an movie, and the right smile can light up any face. Women love a man who can make them laugh because they tend to be worried about so many things at the same time. Men tend to be more focused on one problem at a time, so consider it your objective to make your woman laugh, genuinely laugh at something you've said. Smiles are a great start, but are sometimes a social defense. You can't fake a genuine, heartfelt laugh, and women will love you if you can give them that.

The rest depends on the individual woman.

plastic surgery is stupid--- unless to reconstruct damage from some horrible accident.

I find darker skin very beautiful, as much or more than white (depending on the shade of white), i dont have a particular love of BLACK skin, but i have had a crushes on black girls before. Like Phi said, its ultimately the personality that decides, and determines how they take care of what they are, and then you grow to love their particular physical features, but it all starts with character.

if you disagree, i think you are confusing love with lust.