The end of the world

salcicha

Okay, I may sound like a broken record but the 2012 "end of the world" doomsday. Follow me here.

In basic terms, time repeats itself. In a theory of time every moment in time must eventually repeat itself. So, hypothetically, the big bang can be explained as a human event.

Look at the LHC (i believe that is what it is called) that is soon to create a synthetic "big bang". Well, if this theory of time is true, then I believe that the big bang was created in a lab and we are stuck in an infinite loop. Every time the big bang is created it starts the line over, not like time travel, but rather following time laws of massive events repeating themselves. That would explain gravity as well because it has always been, its just being repeated over and over again.

This misses the very key point as to how we all got her in the first place, but its a way to look at the end of the world.

Another option, Harvard studies have proven that energy can be created from nothing. Atoms are appearing constantly and disappearing in the vacuum of space every day. This explains the big bang in a way that "all the atoms appeared and stayed there so long that eventually a reaction occurred" but, here's the thing let's say, hypothetically, that there are a limited amount of atoms in existence, and really we aren't creating the energy from nothing but its energy appearing and disappearing.

So, 2012 is the date when we run out of energy. Then what happens? Does gravity become too great and crush everything in the universe in on itself?

What do you have to say on this matter?

Edited by salcicha

Well, lets see:

1) First of all, no one is creating a big bang anywhere, and most definitely not in the LHC. Some retarded journalists may have said so, but all they are doing is creating some ultrahigh energy-density situations, similar to what may have existed a short period after the Big Bang. However, this has nothing to do with, say, the expansion of spacetime like there was at the Big Bang.

2) No one says time must repeat itself. There are a few theories that have a closed timelike loop, sure, but they don't require any repetition of events as far as I know.

3) We're not running out of energy by 2012. We'll have plenty of energy for billions of years and then some. The sun will last an absurdly long time, and if we figure out fusion then we can just gather the hydrogen from the sun and burn it ourselves. We'll have long enough to figure it out...

If the world ends in 2012 I will have spent my whole life in school, I shouldd go on a big vacation that summer or do something crazy jussttt in case lol.
I recommend the Yucatan peninsula of Mexico. Right on the Caribbean, gorgeous beaches, Mayan calendars EVERYWHERE!