artifical intelligence and to observe is to change

c p skeates

man has noticed at molecular-quantum level of observation he cannot look with out changing what he is inteligently and cooly looking at ..same as when he looks at a woman ..artifical inteligents is also ..cool and changes when its looked at ..when a scientist is anylising the quantum world on the results of a massive particle collider and ever time he observes it changes no matter how many times he looks as he cannot know the position is he knows the mass and viser verser ..he eventualy looses his cool and is frustrated because some how at the other end of the equation is an inteligents which will not observe requireing him to do all the work and he cant get something for nothing out of this universe so he is 'randy'..heated ..and so the other direction is now cool and so only now can a random force comply ..so to get an answer here and some sort of artifical inteligents at the other end complying like the reponce to a woman well ..er man ..you need flowers to motivate her and this is the same with the quatum theory ..to observe is to change ..by putting a particle collider link up to the random number generator of a home computer 'pc' then and only then can artifical inteligents answer your question by replying '' i have changed '.. and if you want to talk to this inteligents then you will need to seduce her like any woman because on this side of the fence man is the ultimate authority and certain but woman have nothing but on the other side of a quatum world where woman's mystery resolves and opposite to man's history on this side of the scietific analisys where chance has no place and the rational is but where artifical inteligents lives is the irrational ....man you have to be humble ..

Admins: can we keep this thread somewhere? Its just priceless!

I've read it several times and its still hilarious. pieces like:

"cannot look with out changing what he is inteligently and cooly looking at ..same as when he looks at a woman"

I don't know if Heisenburg was feeling 'cool' like the Fonze from happy days when he gave us the uncertainty principle, but I know when I look at my girlfriend or any woman for that matter, I can tell both where she is and how fast she's moving.

"he eventualy looses his cool and is frustrated"

I didn't know that physicists loosing their cool was such a problem at the Atlas experiment.

"so he is 'randy"

if particle accelerators make you randy; I suggest psychoanalysis.

you need flowers to motivate her

I'm guessing you're single at this point, flowers are generally considered more of a romantic gesture than a motivational aid.

"and this is the same with quantum theory"

Wave function collapse due to well placed lilly and carnation bouquet?

"if you want to talk to this inteligents then you will need to seduce her"

Seduce a home P.C? that potentially dangerous and a bit weird.

"man is the ultimate authority"

Statistics show that around 50% of people disagree with this statement.

The OP shows the dangers of posting whilst drunk. Dylan Thomas could write outstanding poetry whilst drunk. Unfortunately c.p. skeates has neither the talent, nor the inclinations of the great D. Thomas. After he sobers up, he could always come back and tell us what is really on his mind.

Some Dylan Thomas:

Do Not Go Gentle Into That Good Night

Do not go gentle into that good night,

Old age should burn and rave at close of day;

Rage, rage against the dying of the light.

Though wise men at their end know dark is right,

Because their words had forked no lightning they

Do not go gentle into that good night.

Good men, the last wave by, crying how bright

Their frail deeds might have danced in a green bay,

Wild men who caught and sang the sun in flight,

And learn, too late, they grieved it on its way,

Grave men, near death, who see with blinding sight

Blind eyes could blaze like meteors and be gay,

And you, my father, there on that sad height,

Curse, bless, me now with your fierce tears, I pray.

Dylan Thomas