Dude, did I.ROBOT suck or what???!!

bloodhound

I think the Sixth Day was OK. The ending was so peachy keen I felt like puking though.

Though it can't hold a candle to what the Matrix turned into. It started as a cool movie. Then in the 2nd, Neo turned into something like Superman, and the directors seemed to be like: "Who the hell needs a plot? We've got special effects!"

I DESPISED The Sixth Day. The science was just ridiculous. I couldn't watch it. They take a human "shell", inject it with your DNA, and 12 hours you wake up, having retained all the memories etc of your parent self? Just thinking about that film is irritating me hahahahaha.

I really enjoyed Donnie Darko, as a fantasy/make-believe film. I thought it was brilliant. Other sci-fi/fantasy/action:

The Spanish Version of Vanilla Sky. The original Matrix was awesome. Minority Report. The Terminator Films. Undead. Blade Runner. Even something like Total Recall was better than the Sixth Day.

I will admit, Sixth Day wasn't the best film. But it wasn't awful either. I've seen lots of films that were way worse. Yes, Blade Runner's better... Sooo cool. I won't even start talking about, cause I probably won't stop for a while. That's my favourite movie.

I DESPISED The Sixth Day. The science was just ridiculous. I couldn't watch it. They take a human "shell"' date=' inject it with your DNA, and 12 hours you wake up, having retained all the memories etc of your parent self? Just thinking about that film is irritating me hahahahaha.

[/quote']

No, no, no, they did the eye scan thing or whatever that put the memories on file. Then the shell downloaded the memories. See? It all makes sense now.

:D