Hello

Galindo

Please, I i figured out what Einstein dedicated his whole life for.

Merged post follows:

Consecutive posts merged

Obama, if you see this....you know what this means.....

Merged post follows:

Consecutive posts merged

I can help, I just need 2 years of college to research...............

If I were you, I would apply for scholarship money to help you pay for college.

But don't tell them you already figured out the Einstein thing. See, most people going to college have questions, for which the professors give them answers. Make them think you might need to learn some actual science. You stand a better chance of getting some scholarship money that way.

After you apply for it, that is.

Guys please don't be scared about this December 21 2012 thing. That is the date of my birthday and I plan on sharing my findings then, a lot of people are probably going to want to kill me but I do have the knowledge to advance our planet.

Guys please don't be scared about this December 21 2012 thing. That is the date of my birthday and I plan on sharing my findings then, a lot of people are probably going to want to kill me but I do have the knowledge to advance our planet.
I can handle floods, earthquakes, magnetic pole shifts and global catastrophe, but this REALLY scares me.

you're not doing a very good just of building up a level of trustworthiness with us.

especially by saying 'i won't tell you anything till 2012 but yet you keep going on an on about it.

that makes you very untrustworthy. just like the guys selling stuff at the barras