Human Rights and the Frey Effect - Your Opinions

jimmydasaint

Imagine hearing voices in your head that are not from people in your vicinity and when you are not suffering from schizophrenia.

The microwave auditory effect, also known as the microwave hearing effect or the Frey effect, consists of audible clicks induced by pulsed/modulated microwave frequencies. The clicks are generated directly inside the human head without the need of any receiving electronic device. The effect was first reported by persons working in the vicinity of radar transponders during World War II. These induced sounds are not audible to other people nearby. The microwave auditory effect was later discovered to be inducible with shorter-wavelength portions of the electromagnetic spectrum. During the Cold War era, the American neuroscientist Allan H. Frey studied this phenomenon and was the first to publish (Journal of Applied Physiology, Vol. 17, pages 689-692, 1962) information on the nature of the microwave auditory effect; this effect is therefore also known as the Frey effect.

I have been informed by several people that they experience this phenomenon, crucially without showing signs of mental imbalance. I believe their testimony.

I wonder if our Defence Ministries have allowed these people to be used as 'non consensual subjects'? If this is true, it would mean that the Governments of Britain and America are surreptitiously allowing the use of these machines against their own public. What is the Endgame though? And the same article in wiki seems to point to the development of devices used in a non-lethal manner to correct mob behaviour.

The technology gained further public attention when a company announced in early 2008 that they were close to fielding a device called MEDUSA (Mob Excess Deterrent Using Silent Audio) based on the principle.[1]

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Microwave_auditory_effect

My question would be to the distinguished members of the scientific community:

Is it worth stepping on the human rights of people, in order to further the cause of science?

This time, it may be the Frey effect. Next time the ADS (Active Denial System) device may be used in a non-consensual manner against members of the British public. Where to next...?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Active_Denial_System

And double-blind, so you can only learn after the tests which people had cages on and when.

My question would be to the distinguished members of the scientific community:

Is it worth stepping on the human rights of people, in order to further the cause of science?

Hell NO.

1. Where do they stop

and

2. How's a person of such character (to test on unsuspecting people) ever to be trusted with putting the study's findings to benevolent use?