Comtemplating infinity, larger infinities and parrallel dimensions

Sorry Repeated thread, accidentally posted in mathematics.

im new plz help

First of all, this is purely a conceptual question and i do not know the answer.

But i have heard that theoretically infinate universes could be the answer (string and quantum theory etc.), and this to me has as many answers as problems.

First is the concept of infinity, i find it very difficult to seperate the concepts of infinity and nothing (zero). If one exists, it simply seems natural to me that the other does also. Somehow i find myself to be mathematically minded (im guessing) and to express infinity you must use the "number 0" in some form.

First let me express this is simply theory, for discussion purposes on the concept of infinity, and it is impossible to express all i have learnt in a short text.

Yet there is one Theory of mine i would like to express, regarding the concept of infinity.

We do not know for certain whether infinity actually exists in nature (black holes even seem to loose energy over time?), Though let us for a moment assume infinity does exist somewhere in nature. This is one theory explaining many of the missing puzzles in the universe, from the missing gravity (higgs field) to the big bang etc

Now let us try and conceptualise infinite universes... have i lost you yet?

I know this is very hard to do and is simply beyond my comprehension, but this is the reason of this site and new thread :D

Assuming Infinite Universes do exist...

We know other universes "could" be governed by different laws and different constants (change the value of plancks constant and you have a different set of laws governing the universe). this would give us a total different universe, simply beyond our comprehension. But again this is theoretical and for current purposes let us just assume there are infinite universes

Now let us postulate that there is such thing as a more likely universe, such that it is more likely for me to type this document than for me to spontaneously combust doing so.

It is more likely for me to talk to you in english than to suddenly learn japanese and speak in Japanese,

It is more likely for me to be alive tomorrow than die by a satellite being struck by a meteor and strike me specifically.

It is more likely for me to roll a 7 using 2 dice, than to roll a 2

In such a case, in which there "IS" a "more likely universe" (more likely to roll a 7 using two dice than a 2), by the sheer nature of infinity, can we not assume there are infinate more of the most probable universe. this is difficult beause we are dividing infinity into infinity and assuming there is a larger infinity. Lets not assume there is a "larger infinity" simply one which can be reached much quicker.

Now this does not create any problems until you would try to travel to another universe, because the simple nature of infinity, and which there are simply infinite more of the most probable universe, could we experience anything other than the most probable universe?

I.E. IF there are infinite more of the most probable universe could we experience anything other than the most probable universe.

I, Myself did not give myself much credit for this theory, until i started studying more definitively quantum physics (the word quantum, meaning quantised/defined lends much merit to this theory).

To the best of our knowledge today ( i say this because everything is basd upon past knowledge and pilt down man, Jans Heindrich schon etc has taught me to be a skeptic) Quantum mechanics has suggested that at the subatomic level, virtually anything is possible, not even the location of an electron can be certain, in that it can take all possible routes to its destination.

Yet as we add more and more particles to the tests we can more accurately predict the results, in that as the "complexity" approaches "infinity", we can more accurately define the results.

All particles act like waves, yet as the number of these particles come together only the most probable outcome will be observed.

Some people might argue well what about life? its random isnt it? well perhaps, as we know, that if you roll 2 dice thousands of times, you will experience many rolls of 2, 11 etc, which just show us that in the most probable universe, some unlikely things will happen.

SO, If there are infinite universes and there is a most probably universes, can anything exist but infinite parrallel universes?

Please Discuss