Physics3000

lfmorgan

This 85 year young Physicist/Systems Engineer has a new theory of the universe that will revolutionize the subject of physics. To prove such things as (1) there is no such thing as a straight line in space, and (2) that the uhniverse has no end or beginning but truly infinite

lfmogan replying to his own post ----and how about 3. the electron is a helical string wave of 1/h-squared G-size Higgs Partilcles and represents the smallest life form and resides in huge numbers inside the also alive atom

Merged post follows:

Consecutive posts merged

nah just wanted to let you know that there is atiny few way ahead of you

Well let me say this: Im shure there is no block wall at the end of the univerce that we might run into and abruptly stop. I feel, comfortable that all here will agree with that. As far as a straight line,whether your on earth or trillions of lightyears away a straight line is a straight line, Now if you enter into a black hole, well, thats still to be proven. Somethings just cant be proven, and that is why mankind looks for a higher power to give us somekind of

resolution to these questions.

Well let me say this: Im shure there is no block wall at the end of the univerce that we might run into and abruptly stop. I feel, comfortable that all here will agree with that.
Well yeah, but the universe could be bound.
As far as a straight line,whether your on earth or trillions of lightyears away a straight line is a straight line,
What? No. A straight line in a locally Euclidean space isn't going to carry on being a straight line over the course of the universe.
Somethings just cant be proven,
Well, normative, meaningless and urm... aesthetic statements cannot be proven - but we're talking about physics here.
and that is why mankind looks for a higher power to give us somekind of resolution to these questions.
Some people, perhaps - but not mankind as a whole. Some people do science.