One World System

crownedconquern

You can give someone something and theyll still stare off at the walls....

Lets see....

I used math so far

i used astrology so far

i used physics so far

i used language,alphabets so far

i used alchemy so far

i used sign language so far (different form of alphabets)

I used metaphysics so far

i used art so far

i used religion so far

i used science so far

Or rather misused all of the above.

lolwatd.jpg

This I give to you gift, All knowledge can be have learned in it! if you mind willing to open!

Think why does both lines have 7 letters and fit in same space? weird huh? and the numbers prove it, i use physics math language english and astronomy. supreme knowledge is in it, scientists now have forgotten that drawing connect the dot pictures with the stars harnesses all knowledge of ever.

No. Seriously. I think I understand.

What crown is saying with all his graphics is that all conscious reality is an illusion, and this offers the only reasonable explanation of the pyramids 'standing the test of time', for they should have been long gone by now.

Furthermore, our consciousness is only a figment of our imagination, so therefore we do not actually exist in physical reality ... so logically we can only get sick, or die if we believe it to be true.

Am I there crown? In basic terms?

**contemplating the 'reality' that his model sits a hairsbreadth away from this thread, pywakit draws comfort from the new knowledge that suicide need be no more difficult than believing one has committed it**

Lol. Cool dude! Thanks!

Edited by pywakit

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Philosopher%27s_stone

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Elixir_of_life

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rejuvenation_(aging)

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Immortality

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Great_Work#In_alchemy

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Isaac_Newton%27s_occult_studies#Newton.27s_alchemical_research_and_writings

Tell me,how all these i just posted arent from my method?

Merged post follows:

Consecutive posts merged
No. Seriously. I think I understand.

What crown is saying with all his graphics is that all conscious reality is an illusion, and this offers the only reasonable explanation of the pyramids 'standing the test of time', for they should have been long gone by now.

Furthermore, our consciousness is only a figment of our imagination, so therefore we do not actually exist in physical reality ... so logically we can only get sick, or die if we believe it to be true.

Am I there crown? In basic terms?

**contemplating the 'reality' that his model sits a hairsbreadth away from this thread, pywakit draws comfort from the new knowledge that suicide need be no more difficult than believing one has committed it**

Lol. Cool dude! Thanks!

Dont we all look for the TRUTH?

What is an illusion? is it Chaos,confusion or is it the same exact and a Great Understanding?

A Father and Mother created a Child,Do they not?

Sun And Moon conjoined would create what?

Life an illusion?Ocourse,like all answers in a human body that a light uncovers from whats dark.As how the universe was created,wasnt it ?

Is whats above,not below?

Some want to know all,some dont.

Some want to be good,some dont.

I always said,if one would combine them both,a higher understanding would have to be there also.

Its why i laugh at those of great knowledge fighting with another of those with great knowledge.When all in fact,theyre just viewing it from a different point of view of illusions....

We all try to find the goal in whatever it is we search.

My method cant be proven wrong .

No matter what,one has to use my method in order to acheive great goals.or one can just believe as i did.

Just dont hate those who want to learn this way as it is the same as any other way,just a different point of view.

and give me a second and ill prove what my method does....

Edited by crownedconquern
Consecutive posts merged.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Philosopher%27s_stone

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Elixir_of_life

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rejuvenation_(aging)

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Immortality

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Great_Work#In_alchemy

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Isaac_Newton%27s_occult_studies#Newton.27s_alchemical_research_and_writings

Tell me,how all these i just posted arent from my method?

Merged post follows:

Consecutive posts merged

Dont we all look for the TRUTH?

What is an illusion? is it Chaos,confusion or is it the same exact and a Great Understanding?

A Father and Mother created a Child,Do they not?

Sun And Moon conjoined would create what?

Life an illusion?Ocourse,like all answers in a human body that a light uncovers from whats dark.As how the universe was created,wasnt it ?

Is whats above,not below?

Some want to know all,some dont.

Some want to be good,some dont.

I always said,if one would combine them both,a higher understanding would have to be there also.

Its why i laugh at those of great knowledge fighting with another of those with great knowledge.When all in fact,theyre just viewing it from a different point of view of illusions....

We all try to find the goal in whatever it is we search.

My method cant be proven wrong .

No matter what,one has to use my method in order to acheive great goals.or one can just believe as i did.

Just dont hate those who want to learn this way as it is the same as any other way,just a different point of view.

and give me a second and ill prove what my method does....

I am sorry for teasing you. Crowned, I don't hate anyone. I also don't have a belief system of any kind. Philosophy just isn't my bag.

You are entitled to your opinion. You may say that you have a greater understanding of the universe than anyone else. This does not make it so, nor does that assertion carry any weight with me, or motivate me to want to delve further into your theories.

However, I wish you well in your quest.

pa.jpg

and this right here proves my method is the only perfect method known to man.:P

Merged post follows:

Consecutive posts merged
I am sorry for teasing you. Crowned, I don't hate anyone. I also don't have a belief system of any kind. Philosophy just isn't my bag.

You are entitled to your opinion. You may say that you have a greater understanding of the universe than anyone else. This does not make it so, nor does that assertion carry any weight with me, or motivate me to want to delve further into your theories.

The quest,i have conquered....

Others can have fun now.

Merged post follows:

Consecutive posts merged

and understand.No matter what you do in life while it exist,youll always have to use this method!

Merged post follows:

Consecutive posts merged
lolwatd.jpg

This I give to you gift, All knowledge can be have learned in it! if you mind willing to open!

Think why does both lines have 7 letters and fit in same space? weird huh? and the numbers prove it, i use physics math language english and astronomy. supreme knowledge is in it, scientists now have forgotten that drawing connect the dot pictures with the stars harnesses all knowledge of ever.

Obvious,you dont use physics,math,language,nor astrology.For one,you have no clue of where to start your debate?

Next time,pick the right spot,or do i have to ,"show" you where to start?

Merged post follows:

Consecutive posts merged

a1.jpg

a2.jpg

a3.jpg

Proved me right!:P

Since I am clueless as to what method you are referring to, it seems highly unlikely I will be following your method.

Really, Crowned. I read the whole thread. I can't recall one instance where you actually, rationally, explained anything.

Why don't you take a moment and put your theory into sentences that the average human has a even a glimmer of hope of understanding.

So far, all you have done is spout nonsense.

I am honestly willing to listen to your 'message'. If we can't agree on a common language however, ( such as english ) your message will remain incomprehensible long after my death.

Which I must assume is not your intent.

Now,wait.Who is the crazy guy,Turtle?

I just ,"PROVED ME RIGHT":doh:

Merged post follows:

Consecutive posts merged
Since I am clueless as to what method you are referring to, it seems highly unlikely I will be following your method.

Really, Crowned. I read the whole thread. I can't recall one instance where you actually, rationally, explained anything.

Why don't you take a moment and put your theory into sentences that the average human has a even a glimmer of hope of understanding.

I am honestly willing to listen to your 'message'. If we can't agree on a common language however, ( such as english ) your message will remain incomprehensibe long after my death.

Its not about me telling you.Its about how much you earned in life and by that,youd know.That simple.

I dont ask anyone to use my method.Im saying,there is no other method than mine.Other methods will be a dumb down version of mine.As i just proved the other person who called me crazy wrong.

Now if we had real scientist or physicians or whatever on this site,they would know and not argue but understand because they would already have that starting point of their own.They would just follow where they were lost.

Merged post follows:

Consecutive posts merged

Where are you angry turtle?

Do you not see how i had to show you your own method?

"I" had to "show" "you" your own "method"

Thats for calling me names before not having an understanding.

Now,wait.Who is the crazy guy,Turtle?

I just ,"PROVED ME RIGHT":doh:

Merged post follows:

Consecutive posts merged

Its not about me telling you.Its about how much you earned in life and by that,youd know.That simple.

I dont ask anyone to use my method.Im saying,there is no other method than mine.Other methods will be a dumb down version of mine.As i just proved the other person who called me crazy wrong.

Now if we had real scientist or physicians or whatever on this site,they would know and not argue but understand because they would already have that starting point of their own.They would just follow where they were lost.

I cannot wait to see this path/method.

We must all be on it in some way or another since there is only your path.

It is just how close we match your path is how correct we are.

Specifically, what is this path?

I am honestly willing to listen to your 'message'. If we can't agree on a common language however, ( such as english ) your message will remain incomprehensible long after my death.

and not to sound cocky or something but whose fault would it be that you dont understand even just by me outlining answers for you in a different form or language?

I mean,lets face it,isnt English the greatest value?

Wouldnt that then mean,you should be able to understand such language as sign language?

Hmmm

Is it my fault you dont understand,is it the governments fault,is it the peoples fault,is it your parents fault,is it G0ds fault,is it jesus fault,Muhammed,David,lucifer,babylion,?

I mean,whose fault is it that a person wouldnt understand simple sign language?

Merged post follows:

Consecutive posts merged

My method is all paths....

Beginning to End

Isnt that transformation 13-1

Merged post follows:

Consecutive posts merged

First ,where the h3LL did angry turtle go.I know when i prove wrong,they disappear like Detroit lion fans but lets face it,come eat your crow!:D

Too many metaphors....haha

yes,i live in my own lil world but as you see if you did homework....

and not to sound cocky or something but whose fault would it be that you dont understand even just by me outlining answers for you in a different form or language?

That would be your fault. I am not, nor is anyone else, clairvoyant, or otherwise able to decypher anything at all from the 'language' you have chosen to use in imparting your wisdom.

I mean,lets face it,isnt English the greatest value?

Wouldnt that then mean,you should be able to understand such language as sign language?

Not if I haven't studied it. And I am not about to just to try to figure out what the hell you are talking about.

Hmmm

Is it my fault you dont understand,is it the governments fault,is it the peoples fault,is it your parents fault,is it G0ds fault,is it jesus fault,Muhammed,David,lucifer,babylion,?

So far ... it's all on you.

I mean,whose fault is it that a person wouldnt understand simple sign language?

Why would you need a working knowledge of sign language, when that is nothing more than a non-verbal means of expressing thoughts, or concepts that can just as easily be conveyed through written, or spoken language?

Beginning to End

Not if you can't communicate what ever concepts you are trying to convey in a manner understood by other human beings. So far, it appears you may be the only living human to have a firm grasp on this method you keep referring to.

Originally Posted by vuquta

Beginning to End

Let me guess, you don't have any math to go with this.

Let me guess, you don't have any math to go with this.

I already proved this.obvious,you havent been paying attention.

Merged post follows:

Consecutive posts merged
That would be your fault. I am not, nor is anyone else, clairvoyant, or otherwise able to decypher anything at all from the 'language' you have chosen to use in imparting your wisdom.

Not if I haven't studied it. And I am not about to just to try to figure out what the hell you are talking about.

So far ... it's all on you.

Why would you need a working knowledge of sign language, when that is nothing more than a non-verbal means of expressing thoughts, or concepts that can just as easily be conveyed through written, or spoken language?

Not if you can't communicate what ever concepts you are trying to convey in a manner understood by other human beings. So far, it appears you may be the only living human to have a firm grasp on this method you keep referring to.

Do you not study your human body everyday?

What is knowledge and wisdom.Where does it come from?

How can you any words without letters?

Do you know the evolution of language?

do you know the value of alphabets?

I mean if you took any knowledge of anykind and if you actually earned it.You would know.

Like i shown with a math grid to a person other day.I used math.If thats yours,i shown you it.

I used Language,If thats yours,i shown you it.

What is it that you study?

Is it art?

does not a line,triangle,square,circle created all images?

it also does in my method too.

What you truelly want me to tell you,your brain wouldnt able to handle without you earning something yourself first.

I already proved this.obvious,you havent been paying attention.

Merged post follows:

Consecutive posts merged

Do you not study your human body everyday?

What is knowledge and wisdom.Where does it come from?

How can you any words without letters?

Do you know the evolution of language?

do you know the value of alphabets?

I mean if you took any knowledge of anykind and if you actually earned it.You would know.

Like i shown with a math grid to a person other day.I used math.If thats yours,i shown you it.

I used Language,If thats yours,i shown you it.

What is it that you study?

Is it art?

does not a line,triangle,square,circle created all images?

it also does in my method too.

What you truelly want me to tell you,your brain wouldnt able to handle without you earning something yourself first.

From what I read, everyone gave you ample opportunity to explain yourself. I doubt you are on drugs. But I don't think you have much of a grasp on reality.

You have said nothing. I'm done.

From what I read, everyone gave you ample opportunity to explain yourself. I doubt you are on drugs. But I don't think you have much of a grasp on reality.

You have said nothing. I'm done.

Until you do any homework.You should have been done a long time ago....

Try homework first.

Now where is angry turtle,he came with something and was proven wrong.

and like i said to others,if they'd do homework,i gave them what they wanted just in a different form.Its not my fault....

Angry turtle.You like?

I know you might have an understand better after proven wrong.Hope it helps you.

Merged post follows:

Consecutive posts merged

and pywakit.

what is it you study,or is it you just want answers?

Merged post follows:

Consecutive posts merged
Well, the first thing I'll do with it is move the thread to Speculation which, for you, is one step closer to the trash can.

You teach wonderfully, mastah.

Those who laugh last,laugh loudest.

While you wait for answers,others conquer....

Merged post follows:

Consecutive posts merged

After reading pywakit Thread.

Hahaha he is looking for my "magical graph"....

Pywakit,i can teach you a lot.

Black holes can be studied as white ones....

Black is just the furthest distance to white;)

Now i see why you want to argue with me....still makes no sense.When in fact my method is what youre looking for!

Merged post follows:

Consecutive posts merged

Aries-Spring-0 degrees

Taurus-Spring-30 degrees

Gemini-Spring-60 degrees

Cancer-Summer-90 degrees

Leo-Summer-120 degrees

Virgo-Summer-150 degrees

Libra-Autumn-180 degrees

Scorpio-Autumn-210 degrees

Sagittarius-Autumn-240 degrees

Capricorn-Winter-270 degrees

Aquarius-Winter-300 degrees

these are all on my method

Merged post follows:

Consecutive posts merged

p.jpg

and if people would have did homework,these are something to do with planets....Geez how hard is it to do homework?

A true person doesnt need explanation....

If you see something,youre supposed to study it.

If you do not study it,how will you ever know?

Oh,wait til the one explains it,thats easier....

Last i checked,i didnt wait for someone to show me,i conquered.

and wow,i thought maybe this website would be more enlightened than this.I mean,youre telling me,no one has one single clue?

If so,why is the world so not enlightened?

For crying out loud,when i shown you what 3-6-9 was,i thought forsure some would have got a clue.

Like i said,show me a true scientist.

A true scientist,can see what i can.Why? because there is only one truth!

I shown you the ways of the sun,the moon,the stars,the planets.Just by that alone can show you any knowledge!

How cant it?

I just shown you that!

and you still dont get it?

That means,you havent studied jack sh*t!

How do i know? Because i studied!

I know the paths that would know to understand!

If you earned where you are,you will know as it shown.

Geez,is that not the sun,moon,fixed stars,everythingbetween?

Geez,imagine if i shown you other things how bad you would flip out.

Learn how to reverse engineer.:rolleyes:

But back to proving Angry turtle ,"WRONG."

Take a peak....

provenwrong2.jpg

Simple,huh?

Well,maybe for me it is....

I did give you something.The least enlightened need more,huh?

I wish you would have gave me what i give you sometimes....

It doesnt make a difference aslong as we can get the all outta science and every other knowledge,right?

and ocourse,its gonna be a lot harder to explain one single knowledge outta millions and millions....but if you studied just your one,youd know easier in which case proves my point on not studying period.

a line draws a design by symbols,does it not?

well,so does everything else....

Life imitates art,does it not?

Perfect sayings are meant to be like other things.

I gave you something to study,you choose not to but then choose to say im wrong or other things.Anything to not study.

Darwin,conquered.

Nostradamus,conquered.

Einstein,conquered.

David,conquered.

etc....

and be proud,doesnt the brightest star shine pretty soon?

doesnt that mean,science can be tested at its full peak?

Be happy!

Merged post follows:

Consecutive posts merged
A teacher has to give his students a homework assignment and teach them all they need to be able to complete it, before asking that they do their homework. No one can do homework they were never given; that's just dumb.

If you were in the medical field for the first time with the love to learn that knoweldge and had a dead body in front of you.Would you not,"dissect" it?

We both know you would.

Thats all i ask.I would love to be proven wrong.If anything that would piss me off more than anything.I just want to help people learn in a higher learning.Imagine never having to pay money on stuff when one could learn it all from one single thing?Imagine how evolve the world can be in the next 20 years?Imagine how many jobs this can create from the science of it?

This is like hitting the jackpot to a scientist.

Or better yet,to anyone,even religion.

I not only mastered science but i also mastered every knowledge.

Imagine,one tool that can teach every knowledge?

Wow how great would that be to human mankind?

Imagine.G0d says we can be anything,ever wonder why?

Even the greates believed in som ekinda G0d....

"I want to know God's thoughts; the rest are details."-Einstein