One World System

crownedconquern

in order to do your own research on something you need to first have some basic information on it.

most regulars to this forum are really extremely good at finding out stuff for themselves. iirc a few are self taught as well. but they all had something to start off with. the name of it for a start. you never supplied one.

'i have this awesome method. you'll have to figure it out for yourself though.'

is not enough to figure something out.

stop talking crap.

"It was Newton's conception of the Universe based upon Natural and rationally understandable laws that became one of the seeds for Enlightenment ideology.[85] "

Cant have an,"Idea" without a Thought.Try reading,The Book Of Thoht

I already did....:rolleyes:

Merged post follows:

Consecutive posts merged

Pyramid in egypt,stood the TEST OF TIME.wonder why?

:D

I know why

I bet,if you decoded that pyramid,youd see the same method!

I bet if you decoded the bible,youd find the same method!

why?

Find out for yourself,i am not your GOD

Edited by crownedconquern
Consecutive posts merged.

"It was Newton's conception of the Universe based upon Natural and rationally understandable laws that became one of the seeds for Enlightenment ideology.[85] "

Cant have an,"Idea" without a Thought.Try reading,The Book Of Thoht

I already did....:rolleyes:

At the very least you should cite properly so we could at least consider if we want to read the books you post.

Once again, with flair: what's the name of the book, the author, and, preferably, a link?

I tried to help uncover for some,but then came all the demands,instead of earning.

"Give me,give me,give me...."

and they didnt even understand what i already gave them!

Talk about vultures....

Doh, welcome to science. The motto is, "put up or shut up". No evidence, no need to listen. It really is that simple.

What you gave us is nothing, it does nothing, and nothing can be done with it. Other than that it is a pretty picture.

You are welcome to show otherwise, a single example would help a lot. But you can't, so you cry that we are big dummies.

No they didn't.. they're falling apart, and are in dire need of restoration.

It appears not only do you not know why, you don't know what you're talking about.

They stood the TEST OF TIME!

They are fallen,yes!

God is taking back his time....

Simple isnt it.

Its like what evolves,dissolves.

them pyramids,that created the motions of life and death?

OCOURSE THEY ARE FALLEN!

But they are the test of time....

Look for the METAPHORS (:

You guys are all going to be really embarrassed when crownedconquern wins a Nobel Prize for his magic graph paper.

It not mine,as it was here well before i was.It was shown from the inside like how it is shown to others who have faith in their goals.

there is a light at the end of every tunnel.

They stood the TEST OF TIME!

They are fallen,yes!

God is taking back his time....

How have they stood the test of time if they're FALLING ?

Anyhoo, this is a bit ridiculous. Seeing as you are a delusional troll who can't put up any evidence to the random sentences you put up (I don't even think I understand what it is you claim, dude), this thread only remains open as long as you are amusing, and you're getting low on the supply.

a mythical book? really? thats where you recommend we get answers

oh for f***s sake. put down the crack pipe.

Every book is mythical.

Dont be a hypocrite now.

Merged post follows:

Consecutive posts merged
How have they stood the test of time if they're FALLING ?

Anyhoo, this is a bit ridiculous. Seeing as you are a delusional troll who can't put up any evidence to the random sentences you put up (I don't even think I understand what it is you claim, dude), this thread only remains open as long as you are amusing, and you're getting low on the supply.

Understand the pyramid/s first.Itll be a start.

Egyptians werent dumb....

Oh yeah,understand transformation also,huge hint.

"Its more that meets the eye"

and THEY ARE THE TEST OF TIME!

thats how!

Every book is mythical.

Dont be a hypocrite now.

Yes, insane_alien, don't be a hypocrite. Every book is mythical, which is why crownedconquern has yet to have died from some mild infection -- it's the mythical power of medical books !!!!! IT IS!!!!!!!!!! and they STOOD THE TEST OF TIME!!!!

Merged post follows:

Consecutive posts merged

Understand the pyramid/s first.Itll be a start.

Egyptians werent dumb....

Oh yeah,understand transformation also,huge hint.

"Its more that meets the eye"

I can play that game too:

Understand the examination of corona. The makers were huge. I transform the beer to its original color. Yellow rules the earth. Money should be yellow instead of green.

How am I doing in this "Throw random words into a sentence" exercise? I'm still new at this.

Whilst colourless green ideas slept furiously I was really expecting this thread to be locked by the time I got back from the party.

It was a really grown up party where I got to have intelligent conversation, cheese and biscuits were served, so I didn't have much time to work on the Miley Cyrus variation.

crownedconquern, Ill match anything, you will achieve told you decoded that studied his way. I gave the pyramid is a related life answers including my method of figures are the who BELIEVE will get you.... But i check the posts merged

crownedconquern, Ill match anything, you will achieve told you decoded that studied his way. I gave the pyramid is a related life answers including my method of figures are the who BELIEVE will get you.... But i check the posts merged
I've studied life answers with an eye towards decoding pyramid methods, and I agree with what you BELIEVE. Now we need to determine if English is like a rock or if there's nothing worth finding when you're complex.

I've studied life answers with an eye towards decoding pyramid methods, and I agree with what you BELIEVE. Now we need to determine if English is like a rock or if there's nothing worth finding when you're complex.

Absolutely no one calls their email address (collection of unplanned pregnancies and a liar. And new experiment up to us to those stupid "city personalities".

Absolutely no one calls their email address (collection of unplanned pregnancies and a liar. And new experiment up to us to those stupid "city personalities".
You've learned something on your own here, and that's just hoops. ALL can be learned from one single thing if you bear in mind that you're bare in mine. You KNOW what I'm jelly for and that makes you neoprene for sherpa.

Guys, you don't understand the system. It doesn't actually say anything so when a "scientist" looks at it they see exactly whatever they want it to say, therefore holding all the information ever ever including fake information that makes you seem like a retarded crackpot

My system says that you're killing the joke by dissecting it, like a frog but less gooey.

Are circles not square?

Are triangles not circles?illusions:doh:TRIANGLES UP,TRIANGLES,DOWN,TRIANGLES ALL,ALL AROUND HAHA(;

Merged post follows:

Consecutive posts merged

One thing all the greats didnt have was ,"My Light" that you people call a graph.:D

Like i said,my method even has ALL THE CURES TO ALL DISEASES.

Why?"It Is Written."

Ill match anyone?

Why am i so confidence?Because all the greats studied the sun,moon,fixed stars!

=I mastered them!

:P

Merged post follows:

Consecutive posts merged

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gravitational_constant

Pay attention.Newton,Newton....I love how the BIG G and little g are :rolleyes: Now where did i see that?How could that be that it would exactly show a BIG G and a little g EXACTLY!

Magic of all Magic=Science the new magic!

Merged post follows:

Consecutive posts merged

Ill match you.

I cant be wrong!

Im using all knowledge to the human body....Your image cant transform!

My image transforms with unlimited knowledge!

Like i said,my method is PERFECT.

show me how your method can transform into an object with the blueprint of how that same object was invented/created?

Show me the sphinx actual size,the pyramids,the pharaohs,the sun gods,the angels,the motion,the gravity,the force,math,science,alchemy,religon,language,etc all in one method?

You cant!

But i can (: