The Gravitational isolator

mv

Hello,

Please allow me to inform you about my discovery: The Gravitational isolator.

Having the proven interaction between light and gravitation (deflection of light by a gravitational field, fact resulted from the general theory of relativity, also proved experimentally), here comes my idea, by thinking to invert the values of this process so that a high enough density light field will isolate a weak enough gravity field.

The complete article with images, short movies etc. can be found at:

http://gravitationalisolator.net63.net/

Edited by mv

• 2 weeks later...
An additional more intuitive explanation, about how the Gravitational Isolator works, can be found now into my article from:

You've already linked to it once. If you want to discuss it, do it here. Not many people are going to bother going to another site to read about some crank physics claim, and it's not our function to send traffic to your site.

Link removed.

I am placing the quotation from my article here, so that please remove completely my previous message, above, from where the link has been removed. Thank you!

An additional more intuitive explanation:

The very high density of photons, at their high speed, will make the distances between them so small that most of the gravitons from the gravitational field, which can be imagined, for the elementary particles, like/what the air (or wind) is for the objects into our atmosphere, will be stopped/deviated by this barrier of photons, like the sail it's quite a barrier for the wind (the distances in the usual matter, between elementary particles, being huge, much much bigger than the distances between photons inside the gravitational isolator).

Do you have any reason to think that a gravitational field would be in any way affected by a large amount of photons flying around? Think what that'd imply for a comet flying close to a star.

Indeed. Seems to me this is testable, so there should be evidence of changes in gravity dependent on photon density. If one is proposing a gravitational isolator of nontrivial effectiveness, this would be a large effect.

• 8 months later...
!

Moderator Note

Posts moved from "Next step after rockets" thread
http://www.scienceforums.net/topic/52510-what-is-the-next-step-after-rockets

The next step after rockets can be the gravitational propulsion, by using "The Gravitational Isolator" as explained here: [link deleted], on the link corresponding to the first application sample image, on the left, ("those two spheres"). Edited by swansont

The next step after rockets can be the gravitational propulsion, by using "The Gravitational Isolator" as explained here: [link deleted], on the link corresponding to the first application sample image, on the left, ("those two spheres").

Interesting and hopeful

Sins there is no comments for so long, neither toward the validity of the patent nor to the possibility of this actually having or not having a possibility of working in some way or an other, someone like me would have to "assume" (love Benny Hill) that something like this might actually has a chance of working.

I am very much hoping for some comments or enlightenment soon from some one, or is everybody buisy testing? If that is the case, I will patiently wait or try to find a way and the time to do some testing my self's. I feel that the potential importance of the issue certainly deserves some comments.

It seems like everybody is hiding behind a mask today. I hate to donate the few pennies I can afford toward some thing that the smart guys say "can't work".

Why is nobody saying that?

Don't know if I can sleep tonight.

Interesting and hopeful

Sins there is no comments for so long, neither toward the validity of the patent nor to the possibility of this actually having or not having a possibility of working in some way or an other, someone like me would have to "assume" (love Benny Hill) that something like this might actually has a chance of working.

I am very much hoping for some comments or enlightenment soon from some one, or is everybody buisy testing? If that is the case, I will patiently wait or try to find a way and the time to do some testing my self's. I feel that the potential importance of the issue certainly deserves some comments.

It seems like everybody is hiding behind a mask today. I hate to donate the few pennies I can afford toward some thing that the smart guys say "can't work".

I suppose that the glasses of wine I had tonight will let me sleep with the believe that I qualify for a job at the patent office.

good night

Simpleton - I think no one is saying it can't work because it is such a fanciful idea. On the pennies side of things - No! He is not asking for funding that will be repaid, nor capital that will grow with success; he is asking for donations. As a rule of thumb any idea that can create or involves free energy is probably not based in a lot of truth

Simpleton - I think no one is saying it can't work because it is such a fanciful idea. On the pennies side of things - No! He is not asking for funding that will be repaid, nor capital that will grow with success; he is asking for donations. As a rule of thumb any idea that can create or involves free energy is probably not based in a lot of truth

Thank you kindly for your cautious answer. Unfortunately, I am now more convinced then ever that I qualify for a job at the patent office.

The next step after rockets can be the gravitational propulsion, by using "The Gravitational Isolator" as explained here: [link deleted], on the link corresponding to the first application sample image, on the left, ("those two spheres").

Interesting and hopeful

Unfortunately, the idea probably does not work. "can't work"... I wouldn't say that. It is a gamble to take out a patent on an idea that probably will not work, but it could pay off enormously one day, so if you have some extra cash... why not. If this guy had any hard evidence that it worked, then he would not need to ask for donations.

Claiming this idea as a source of free energy makes the idea less credible. This guy does not even know that such an effect exists... and yet he is assuming that it will give more power back (the energy needed to turn the wheel) than it takes to make the thing work (the energy needed to power the laser). Why would he assume this?

If it does work, I would guess (assume) quite the opposite... It would take an enormously powerful laser to measurably change the weight of an object.

Personally, I think the warp drive is better (whatever it is that the Star Trek ships use). As for that "Gravitational Isolator", is there any evidence that it would even be possible?

Thank you for your messages regarding my discovery "The Gravitational Isolator".

For the beginning, please read all details from my article so that you will know that it is serious (not an attempt to obtain not deserved donations). By the way, it is the first time when someone is thinking to invest, even if only "few pennies", for helping me to build a better prototype to make this important invention usable sooner. Also, I am open for any kind of honest constructive collaboration. Many thanks again!

Sincerely yours,

Mihail Vrapcea

Edited by mv

Thank you for your messages regarding my discovery "The Gravitational Isolator".

For the beginning, please read all details from my article so that you will know that it is serious (not an attempt to obtain not deserved donations). By the way, it is the first time when someone is thinking to invest, even if only "few pennies", for helping me to build a better prototype to make this important invention usable sooner. Also, I am open for any kind of honest constructive collaboration. Many thanks again!

Sincerely yours,

Mihail Vrapcea

You haven't asked for investment... you've asked for donations... these are 2 very different things. And I have to warn you that an 'invent now' patent is not an official u.s. patent and offers very little in the way of protection of your idea.

Your link has two animated gifs side by side that seem to be showing evidence(?) that your idea works... if you truly believe you have made this work, then give details of the experiments you have done. The laser you are using is not very powerful. You can buy a 200mW blue laser for less than $200 This will increase your power enormously. If you don't have this much money, I have seen the laser you are using for sale at dollar stores for a buck. So spend $1 and you will have another laser and double the power. Spend $2 and you will have triple the power.

Keep us posted.

You haven't asked for investment... you've asked for donations... these are 2 very different things. And I have to warn you that an 'invent now' patent is not an official u.s. patent and offers very little in the way of protection of your idea.

Your link has two animated gifs side by side that seem to be showing evidence(?) that your idea works... if you truly believe you have made this work, then give details of the experiments you have done. The laser you are using is not very powerful. You can buy a 200mW blue laser for less than $200 This will increase your power enormously. If you don't have this much money, I have seen the laser you are using for sale at dollar stores for a buck. So spend $1 and you will have another laser and double the power. Spend $2 and you will have triple the power.

Keep us posted.

Regarding the difference between "investments" and "donations" I have added at the bottom of my presentation from [link deleted]: "Also, any investment or honest constructive collaboration is welcome." Thank you!

... about the prices for lasers, I have been in USA (Columbia SC) for almost one year (1999 - 2000), but now I am in Romania, my native country, so that there are different conditions and prices here, and some personal happenings (besides my work for a living) over the last years, have stopped me from doing much for the Gravitational Isolator. However, in the near future I should be able to pay both more attention and more money to it, also for getting an official US patent. By then, my current "invent now" patent is offering quite a good protection to my discovery, because from what I know, if someone else will try to apply for a "Gravitational isolator" patent, first of all the Internet will be searched if it is not already invented by other person, so that they cannot give the official patent to someone else, other than me.

Sincerely yours,

Mihail Vrapcea

Edited by swansont

Keep us posted.

Invest new method for earning energy during the interstellar flight .

For example dark energy, Interstellar medium, cosmic ray, antimatter and dark matter.

Energy is very important.

Develop Human body protection method from over-acceleration .

No matter how fast rocket we'll develop, Up to the light speed is required too long time.

Nowadays technology is need at least one year period.

Over-acceleration would be very important factor for human in the future sailing development.

Isn't that only true for FTL warp drive? I'll ask again, how about this one.

http://www.centauri-dreams.org/?p=1324

And then there is alwasy Hiem theory...

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Heim_theory

For the beginning, please read all details from my article so that you will know that it is serious (not an attempt to obtain not deserved donations).

Sincerely yours,

Mihail Vrapcea

Nice quote of context of your own words. The very next sentence in that post is emboldened below:

For the beginning, please read all details from my article so that you will know that it is serious (not an attempt to obtain not deserved donations). By the way, it is the first time when someone is thinking to invest, even if only "few pennies", for helping me to build a better prototype to make this important invention usable sooner.

Do not send a single penny, let alone a few, to this crackpot.

By the way, it is the first time when someone is thinking to invest, even if only "few pennies", for helping me to build a better prototype to make this important invention usable sooner.

!

Moderator Note

We allow neither advertising nor spam. Links to sites selling products or asking for money will be deleted. Furthermore, you have already been told to stop linking to your site. Spammer are routinely banned

In addition, bringing up pet speculative theories in science threads is against the rules. I invite you to reread them.