Anti-matter

The basic rule,(Matter cannot be created or destroyed,only altered) But anti-matter ,might have to be made or produced under certain variables. combining matter with some other form of energy, Maybe anti-matter exists all around us, we cannot detect it because we perceive things only with our 5 sences. Maybe it it exists in a differant dimention than ours. I compare anti-matter like 2 magnets facing eachother with opposite poles the closer they get the more resistance. And this area of force might be where we harness the power of anti-matter. Kinda like a nuclear reactor, without nuclear material.

Antimatter is visible just like "normal" matter and surprisingly well understood, no need to mystify it like it's some alien scifi concept. The thing is though, it annihilates when it encounters its antiparticle and that's basically why it doesn't really accumulate in large quantities. Read up on it.

Stay safe kids, and lay off the pipe.

Mass-energy must be conserved not "matter" along with some other quantities.

Anti-matter is well known and understood, you appear to have a basic misunderstanding as to what it is, I'd suggest reading the wikipedia page on it for a basic understanding.

Moontanman,I am shure that you are a very educated man , But one thing I think you said was unapropiate, You said in your post that quote( if i think that a serious question is being asked I will respond) All questions no matter how absurd, rediculous, or nonsenseical, have some kind of basis to them or they would not have been posted

and should be treated with respect.Not to be brushed off as a question with no basis at all, With all due respect you friend,Lucky Ha

Good response,Moontanman.You got me ha ha, All I say is be allitle more openminded with those of us that don;t have the intellect that you have, You said you sent me a friend request, Im still trying to figure out all of features here. Id be happy to chat with you online sometime, I like your cander with things. And Im shure we can have a constructive conversation again. Even if we piss eachother off, Kidding Lucky

There is no hostillity my friend, only disscussion, I , after a little bit of reserch I respect you and your comments. But sometimes contradiction will cause repercutions, However, if we don;t argue about something, then nothing will get solved, Lucky

The basic rule,(Matter cannot be created or destroyed,only altered) But anti-matter ,might have to be made or produced under certain variables. combining matter with some other form of energy, Maybe anti-matter exists all around us, we cannot detect it because we perceive things only with our 5 sences. Maybe it it exists in a differant dimention than ours. I compare anti-matter like 2 magnets facing eachother with opposite poles the closer they get the more resistance. And this area of force might be where we harness the power of anti-matter. Kinda like a nuclear reactor, without nuclear material.

But we can detect antimatter. The positron is the antimatter version of the electron, and is produced by some radioactive isotopes. Such isotopes are used in PET scans. We have also been able to create and store small amounts of antimatter.

I liked Moontan's link.

Especially "The phrase "mirror matter" was also introduced by physicist and author Dr. Robert L. Forward "

Funny that his name is Forward. I guess with those ideas his name should be Backward, since antimatter is linked with reverse time.

I liked Moontan's link.

Especially "The phrase "mirror matter" was also introduced by physicist and author Dr. Robert L. Forward "

Funny that his name is Forward. I guess with those ideas his name should be Backward, since antimatter is linked with reverse time.

Dr. Forward is a real person, I've have several discussions with him about detecting mirror matter, mirror matter should not be time reversed (I'm not sure it's established that antimatter is time reversed) but mirror matter has it's own antimatter counterpart neither of which strongly interacts with matter or antimatter.