2012 - Have you watch this movie ?

alton

As a film it was ok; plenty of action scenes and the specila effects where good. But from a science point of view, I don't think I've seen a film that is so far from the truth in my life! Top marks to the main characters for out running a Yellowstone pyroclastic flow though...thats got to be a 100m dash world record

As a film it was ok; plenty of action scenes and the specila effects where good. But from a science point of view, I don't think I've seen a film that is so far from the truth in my life! Top marks to the main characters for out running a Yellowstone pyroclastic flow though...thats got to be a 100m dash world record

Yes but most people not scientist think that 2012 is it .Most 95 % of people on earth ( exceptions of higher number of agnostics and atheist in Europe and communist countries ) thing there is god and devil, good and evile .

i recently watched it.

bugger me that was terrible. worst movie i've ever watched. got pretty damn close to walking out of the cinema but then i remembered how crap the weather was and how cozy my seat was.

anyway, why it was terrible.

deus ex machina was used FAR too often. even for a film like this. everything goes right JUST in the nick of time for the protagonists. i accept that it has to be used to keep the audience on the edge of their seats and heck, i'll even enjoy it the first few times but repition makes it boring, there are other cinema tricks you could be doing, or even just regurgitating.

at the end after the culmination of events one big wave and BAM everything is nice and calm again. bull f***ing s**t what happened with the yellowstone eruption, thats going to block out the sun for a while, i doubt the other supervolcanoes were quiet as well. and aftrica surviving the flood because it was raised by 3000ft? aye sure. that'll be why the crashed into everest at 28000ft eh? come on, give your audience SOME credit.

and what about their crap choice of construction site for the ships? lets build it in a rocky valley where the wave will be concentrated. a nice flat space would have been better. and why build ships, they seemed to have a nice cosy mountain hideaway should have just built a deeper one.

that movie wasn't worth the film it was printed on.

explosions were kinda cool though. but movies need more than explosions.