Which is your favorite Novel?

sameul

Well friends,

Mine is

'Dead Until Dark by Charlaine Harris'

dead_until_dark.jpg

Dead Until Dark is the first book in Charlaine Harris' Southern Vampire series, which inspired the HBO TV series True Blood. These novels are fast and sexy, but well written and full of interesting characters. If you like vampires or supernatural elements in stories, this is perfect beach reading.

Dead Until Dark is the first book in Charlaine Harris' Southern Vampire series, which inspired the HBO TV series True Blood. These novels are fast and sexy, but well written and full of interesting characters. If you like vampires or supernatural elements in stories, this is perfect beach reading.

I've almost thought about reading these, but if I were to read a book that inspired a TV series it'd probably be Darkly Dreaming Dexter which inspired "Dexter". That or "God Hates Us All", the book named after a Slayer album which is central to the series Californication. They hired some ghost writer to write it after the fact, and published it under the name Hank Moody (the central character of the show).

All that said!

Tough choice for my favorite novel. It's probably one of Neuromancer or Snow Crash. I can't pick between the two though. They both rule for completely different reasons, even though they have common themes.

the dark tower series by stephen king.

i've read all 7 books i don't know how many times and now that i've thought about it again i might just have to do it once more.

Very good series, but I hate the ending.