Favorite Pet

Cap'n Refsmmat

What is your favorite type of pet?  

1 member has voted

1. 1. What is your favorite type of pet?

• Cat
    • Dog
    • Mouse/Rat/Guinea Pig/etc
    • Bird
    • Fish
    • Reptile(s)
    • Insect(s)
    • Rock
    • Other
    • No Pets

I've had plenty of different kinds of pets; blue tongue lizards, long- and short-necked tortoises, carpet snake, peacocks, a bunch of fish, crayfish, mexican walking fish, mice, probably others I forget now. But anyway I think dogs are the best, that's why they are such popular pets.

Actually one time I caught a baby goshawk and that would have been pretty cool to keep.

do Pet Rocks count?

I have Cats, so I guess they`re my fave, oh and several Chili Plants (I`ll bet they don`t count either?).

my other "pets" are the Animals in my garden, I feed them and some are quite tame and visit regularly right up close, though again, not strictly "Pets" I consider them to be mine for as long as they want to be :)

Can someone add snake/turtle to the poll options?

yeah, I`ve added it as reptile, and added Insects also, anything after that has to go into Other now though.

LOL Sayo, I forgot about that link :)

• 4 months later...
Snakes own your stupid fluffy mammals.

Thank you...thank you....thank you.....i agree entirely with your statement there. as a proud owner of 5 permanent snakes,not to mention the 15 new ones i get twice a year because i breed by snakes, i would like to put out my statement in support of snakes as the ultimate animal............snakes own everything, if you look at their food chain it is easy to see that there is not much that they dont eat, except veggies....