Are Alien who does evolution?

Leison

I though a lot about evolution.And found conclusion that only supernatural power like aliens can do it. I also think what we called Gods are actually aliens.

I studied various mythology but Greek mythology is the most famous one.so i'll talk about it. The gods r strong perhaps coz they come from bigger planet.

Zeus is the head of aliens. The human creation is part of their experiment. They taught human to be civilized. The birth of heroes like hercules is the sperm tranplantation in the womb of woman without the physical contact. Mt.olympus is their lab or office.

i believe aliens ctrls the evolution and overall activities of earth like extinction and new life/species formation.

This is a very bad hypothesis, and this line:

"The birth of heroes like hercules is the sperm tranplantation in the womb of woman without the physical contact. Mt.olympus is their lab or office."

:rolleyes:

And why the hell do aliens have supenatural powers???

What makes you think that the alien gametes are compatible with human gametes? What makes you think they even reproduce in the same way we do?

Maybe you watched the Stargate movie too many times.

And why the hell do aliens have supenatural powers???

Here " super natural powers" refers to those activities that human still cannot explain and what science cannot clarify.

And what if aliens are much more advanced than us and they could do the things which we could only explain by the term" supernatural power".

What makes you think that the alien gametes are compatible with human gametes? What makes you think they even reproduce in the same way we do?

it's not important how they reproduce ,what's important is their ability to make their gamete compatible. U've probably heard myths of Zeus mating with swans, human, and many other creatures producing new creatures(species).

Here " super natural powers" refers to those activities that human still cannot explain and what science cannot clarify.

And what if aliens are much more advanced than us and they could do the things which we could only explain by the term" supernatural power".

Id still call it science because thats what it is.

I'm still confused how 'evolution' requires 'superpowers', given that near anything, from ameobae to some types of electronic circuit, can evolve over time.

They evolve because the aliens make them.

Not on their own.

Or, at least, that's what he thinks.