The wave of Compton wavelength is the root of relativity, QM and gravity. See photos.

spassky stanisl

The author analyzed the possibility to present the particles with nonzero rest-mass by localized wave objects similar to "standing wave" type, which are composed of multidirectional harmonics of approximately one frequency, objects, which are capable to move (to travel). This is a certain form of modified "running wave", closed on itself, that is modified photon. That is why in such objects some frequency prevails, which corresponds to Planck’s low and the waves with Compton wavelength. The article (key words "RHEED spassky") shows the samples of RHEED with evidence of the existence of these waves in the electron.

To insert a little bit of physics here, you can think of the Compton wave-length of an electron [math] \approx 2.4 \times 10^{-12}[/math] meters, as the scale at which quantum effects of the electromagnetic field become significant. That is, we are now in the realm of QED.

The Compton wave-length also sets the effective range of Yukawa interactions.

So I am you are stating you solved the problem of gravity on the microscopic level? It would be nice to have any evidence like a link or like yoda asked a photo.

See article stanislav.spassky.net/gravity.php?lng=eng , please.

If to present the particles with nonzero rest-mass by localized wave objects similar to "standing wave" type, which are capable to move, with Compton wavelength,

than gravity is brought to optical draw in area with lower value of C.

Gravitational radius is deduced simply on made assumptions.

Spassky Stanislav.

Merged post follows:

Consecutive posts merged
To insert a little bit of physics here, you can think of the Compton wave-length of an electron [math] \approx 2.4 \times 10^{-12}[/math] meters, as the scale at which quantum effects of the electromagnetic field become significant. That is, we are now in the realm of QED.

The Compton wave-length also sets the effective range of Yukawa interactions.

If these categories give You more understanding... :) Well

Spassky Stanislav.

That is certianly how I understand the physical significance of the Compton wavelength.

Any problem everyone can view from any viewpoint. Maybe even good, if problem is viewed from several viewpoints. However, I prefer the one that gives the most simple understanding. "The physical significance "...

As to me, I prefer v=(mc^2)/h Compton wavelength=c/v

Spassky Stanislav.

As to me, I prefer v=(mc^2)/h Compton wavelength=c/v

I maybe being stupid here, but can you elaborate on what you have quoted and how this gives the physical significance of the Compton wavelength, for the electron anyway?

The author analyzed the possibility to present the particles with nonzero rest-mass by localized wave objects similar to "standing wave" type, which are composed of multidirectional harmonics of approximately one frequency, objects, which are capable to move (to travel). This is a certain form of modified "running wave", closed on itself, that is modified photon. That is why in such objects some frequency prevails, which corresponds to Planck’s low and the waves with Compton wavelength. The article (key words "RHEED spassky") shows the samples of RHEED with evidence of the existence of these waves in the electron.

I will be grateful to anyone who looks for my articles on physics. In our time of the information boom, of the information slagging, real colleagues' attention costs a lot. It is unlikely that my articles will be published in scientific journals.

Spassky Stanislav, Moscow (Zelenograd).

I will be grateful to anyone who looks for my articles on physics. In our time of the information boom, of the information slagging, real colleagues' attention costs a lot. It is unlikely that my articles will be published in scientific journals.

The only chance of getting to a wider, qualified and interested audience is to atleast get a preprint on the arXiv.

I maybe being stupid here, but can you elaborate on what you have quoted and how this gives the physical significance of the Compton wavelength, for the electron anyway?

For me, the term "physical significance" is very capacious (or ambiguous). Maybe I'm wrong. Open, please, that did you put into it. In dictionary : "physical significance" - “real sense” , “real meaning”.

What are “real sense” , “real meaning”? I wrote how I understand “real sense of Compton wavelength”.

Thanks. Please, see my articles.

Merged post follows:

Consecutive posts merged
The only chance of getting to a wider, qualified and interested audience is to atleast get a preprint on the arXiv.

Thanks. It's a real help. I'll deal with arXiv.org .