LCDM is Camouflage for the Functional Return of the Unified Field.

KaiduOrkhon

"There is no space empty of field." - Einstein

"In his novel, THE SEARCH, C.P. Snow describes the reaction of a student in class on hearing the physics professor say he is not sure whether some of of the subject matter in the course is right. This indication of disagreement of those inside physics comes as a surprise to the student; he has heard of past scientific controversies, but the current science which he is studying seemed to lack them altogether, as if scientist-authorities backed it up by unanimous vote. 'Science', writes Snow, 'had seemed to be without people or contradictions.'

"The knowledge that physics is not as unanimous or bloodless as it may appear from the outside came as a surprise to me also. I wanted to know more..."

- Barbara Lovett Cline, THE MEN WHO MADE A NEW PHYSICS, Preface

Speaking at the 2005 Solvay conference David Gross (Nobel laureate) said:

"We are in a period of utter confusion...These equations tell us nothing about where space and time come from and describe nothing we would recognise. At best, string theory depicts the way particles might interact in a collection of hypothetical universes...we are missing something fundamental."

Exerpts from The Structure of Scientific Revolutions, by Thomas S. Kuhn, from paragraph 1:

"Research is therefore not about discovering the unknown, but rather a strenuous and devoted attempt to force nature into the conceptual boxes supplied by professional education".

Abbreviated Reviews

"It's still the same old universe, but gravity (including time) is the 4th dimension of that same old universe. I'm grateful for the indelible change in my perception of it. It may be impossible to overstate the importance of this book. The one, two three and X Y Z of comprehensive infinity."

- Mark Stephen Halfon, Ph.D., Philosophy (*Nassau University), Brooklyn, New York. (*1977 - 2007)

"An ambitious new treatise on the otherwise seasoned subjects of Space & Time. We are not qualified to evaluate it, but are pleased to see it in this ('comic book') format." - THE WHOLE EARTH CATALOGUE, Portola Institute, 1970 - ‘71

"An unprecedented and awesomely credible non-mathematical theory which matter-of-factly proves that gravity is the 4th dimension of time, then forthwith discovers the previously unrecognized - therefore unidentified - 5th & 6th dimensions of electricity and magnetism."

- Dr. John Shaw, Chemistry Prof. 1971, University Of California @ Berkeley

"This book has clearly made a formerly mystified theoretical physics truly comprehensible to anyone with high school reading skills and 'street people' in general. Beyond its overt revolutionary scientific import, the social implications are also profound. Bound to surprise and constructively influence an enormous number of people for a very long time. Ignoring or denying it won't make it go away. Now I know what E=MC squared means." - Don Donahue, original printer and publisher of ZAP Comix, San Francisco

"Gravity really is the 4th dimension of time, and levity and mirth use to be the 5th and 6th dimensions, until K.B. Robertson proved them to be electricity & magnetism, respectively." - Herb Caen, The San Francisco CHRONICLE

"Not without levity, the sharp shooting author expertly documents his academic and historical subject; then - suddenly - the reader is experientially surrounded by it. There is no intellectual escape from the 4-D space-time continuum anymore, in or out of an ignorant or uninterested yawn. The conservative elements don't like it already."

- Sallie Taylor Melinda Bryan, 1979

"Academic L.S.D. in a Stockholm punchbowl, and everybody's invited. Ready or not there is no way out of this but through it. A scientific Odyssey. The most remarkable fact about 'The New Gravity' is that it was not discovered and written fifty years earlier."

- Gregory Nageotte, Ph.D. Philosophy, Santa Barbara, CA. 1979

"I am unable to disqualify it."

- Dr. Richard Feynman, 1966, Professor Emeritus, Cal Tech

"It reads a hell of a lot more easily and comprehensively than anything else of the subject of Einstein's Relativity. Reads at least as easily as the brass tacks section of any good sci. fi. mag., and it is not science fiction."

- Travis T. Hipp, KSAN radio, San Francisco, 1970

"The old saw, 'There is no gravity, the earth sucks', is no longer tractable. The New Gravity (Is The 4th space-time Dimension) is the old gravity, in a pushy new paradigm of Einstein's 4 dimensional space-time continuum. Guaranteed to illuminate even the most diffident mind. It will chancelessly see you and raise you indefinitely. The New Gravity will never let you down." - Arthur Kretchmer, 1979, Article Editor, PLAYBOY Magazine

"KBR, I have read all of your posts and the entire many posts on the cosmological constant. I agree, much of what you have written, is how I also see one interpretation of Einstein's thinking. You have probably described most of it (non-mathematically) better than anyone before you, including Einstein himself, yet you have offered little new, to someone like myself, who long ago figured out Einstein's thinking, most the same as you."

- Lloyd Gillespie, THEORY OF EVERYTHING Forum, 2007

'Is space-time gravity really the 4th dimension? Or has the author only cleverly built his theory around reality so that no one can tell the difference? '

- K.B. Robertson, Ibid

From: Associate Professor BenTheMan To RascalPuff (K.B. Robertson), 4/18/07

Rascal ---

It is not clear to me that you have done anything but quote outdated references.

And, to be clear, Newton NEVER based ANYTHING on a graviton. One of the biggest problems Newton had with his own work was that he had no idea concerning what gravity actually WAS.

From RascalPuff to BenTheMan:

Dear BenTheMan:

The point of the 'outdated' references is they're being retrieved from the trashcan by up-to-date contemporary physicists and being put back on the slate. The increasingly desperate big bangers (for example) are plundering key features of what was previously abandoned; while continuing on with their bankrupt (originally presented) 'big bang' , which now only vaguely resembles it's initial inception and presentation.

Enter (collectively) in google: LCDM Cosmological Constant Lambda

quintessence dark matter Expanding universe big bang acceleration red shift dark energy Friedmann Lemaitre Robertson Walker.

Enter in google: 'Einstein was right after all - maybe'.

Yes. Newton repeatedly, deliberately and emphatically clarified that 'gravity' was a complete mystery to him.

It is clear that your only respite is the statement of the obvious that you've extended. Thank you for your seasoned views.

-------------

"There was a young lady named Bright. Who moved much faster than light. She departed one day, in a relative way, and returned on the previous night." - Eric Buller, 1923

http://www.toequest.com/forum/toetheory-articles/2516-total-field-theory-reinstatement-cosmological-constant-steady-state-theories.html

This a 298 page book, free to read for anyone who accesses it. This not an advertisement or commercial.