"Cyberization"

Zolar V

Here you go.

Get a bunch of people, do some studies, and write up a report.

"Spy Gear Spy Video ATV 360"

http://www.toysrus.com/product/index.jsp?productId=3099684

Also see this: "November 29,2008"

http://www.rainydaymagazine.com/RDMWorkshops/RDWPhoto2008.htm

there is a fundamental problem with that idea you have using the spy video feed and a remote control. it neither tells us if the video feed has the possibility to be in a separate "window" than the one where our vision is at. nor does it add to intrinsic abilities as it replaces the eyesight of one eye with the cameras.

Zolar V, as you have mentioned lucid dreaming, i remember that there is anecdotal evidence about 360° vision during lucidity.

I myself had two very realistic lucid dreams, in one of which, my hearing felt like it was improved significantly over what it is actually. As if it was not only "amplified" in volume, but i was able to hear very high pitch sounds, the likes of which i never heard in normal life.

I think the brain is specialized to some degree (specific areas in the brain cortex), but is generaly very adaptive and is able to adjust itself to new stimuli - i.e. my father suffered a brain aneurism, resulting in loss of speech and some motor functions, but gradually he learned to do, most of the things he did before. This adaptation to new things, however is not without some limits, like for example, it's easy to learn to juggle with two balls, and to some degree it's also easy with three. But it takes enourmous effort, training and exercise to do it with 7 or 8.

Edited by vordhosbn

• 3 weeks later...

It's really too bad we can't figure out how to stop bacterial infections, and how to stop the body from rejecting foreign objects, because those are the two biggest reasons why we can't just stick an antenna into our skulls. If we figured out how to get around those two things, I think society would indeed resemble GitS most uncannily...