Einstein's 'biggest blunder', was Right After All

KaiduOrkhon

Einstein's 'biggest blunder', was Right After All

----------------------------------------------------------------

"We shall not cease from exploration, and at the end of all our exploring, we may find ourselves where we started, and know the place for the first time". - T. S. Eliot

Re: Total Field Theory: Reinstatement of Cosmological Constant & Steady State Theories

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Quote:

Originally Posted by theunify

I'm not trying to state the obvious, but since you have had a difficult time in the publishing and promotional areas of scientific work do you suppose you could provide us with a few pointers? For instance is it a good idea to send your work to physicists or is it enough to post it and let them come to you?

Dear Unify:

In my experience, it's a good idea to post work and not concern yourself with a 'community' of conflicting ideas, thoughts and theories. There's a heap of 'in-fighting' underway 'in-ranks', and 'outsiders' are also a serious threat to established reputations.

Theoretical physics is in a highly confused and utterly contentious transition in this era. You will note that there is a culminating (if coy and camouflaged) return to Einstein's formerly abandoned work. (The 'expanding universe' is Accelerating...)

This trend, i submit, will continue, and, Einstein's formerly abandoned Unified Field (Cosmological Constant) will be reinstated, as I predicted in published, copyrighted and distributed manuscripts (in three languages) more than fifty years ago.

http://www.toequest.com/forum/toe-theory-article/2517-einsteins-so-called-biggest-blunder-right-after-all.html

Edited by KaiduOrkhon