Why not a big crunch?

blike

Modern physics has declared centrafugal force to be fictitious. In a closed system such as a rotating weight on a string, that is correct, but this is only a special case. Centrapetal force in this case is also a special case, it is manifest as a tension only.

These forces can only be demonstrated in a spinning field system, and open system where objects are free to move :)

I theorize the big bang was a near infinite amount of mass and energy being injected into our universe through a near infinitley small point and that it never got any larger.

Moving faster than C it travels our universe over and over in an expanding matrix to create a hologram of existance we observe.

By changing its accelerations and decelerations and infinite spins it gives us, trapped in a light speed universe the appearance of mass and forces of nature. It incrementally changes its positions and spins to give us the appearance of time moving forward. It repeatedly refreshes the universe in a time and speed scale beyond our ability to touch except with imagination. Just for thought

Just aman

since m=E/C2, it also amounts to an increadibly fast moving amount of energy being at all points in the universe for very very short slices of time, each beyond our limits to sense.

Example: I put a scale in the middle of a room. I point a regular camera at it. If I take a picture as a bullet flies through the room across the top of the scale, the camera and scale sense nothing. If I stop the bullet above the scale for a second and then accelerate it again, you will see the bullet and also be able to weigh it for only that instant.

Another example could be 5000 fifty cal. machine guns in a circle pointed at one central point. If they all fired at a synchronized interval so there was always a bullet leaving the central point as another entered, we as observers would see a stationary platter of lead floating in the center.

:cool: Just more for thought.

Just aman

But we still don't have a camera that can photograph an electron dropping out of its excited shell and releasing a photon of light until the photon reaches the camera. Thats quite a big chunk of microcosom time.

We can touch it with math. We can explain it with quarks but we can never physically know it. We can't get past this barrier of very small slices of time into the microcosom. Except with imagination first and the math will follow. There's a lot going on beyond the universe we know.

Just aman

• 3 months later...
Originally posted by fafalone

But the question is... are the being pushed apart, or still moving apart from the initial point? Also, galaxies have collided in the past. Our own galaxy will collide with another in a few billion years.

simple it isnt that they are having a continual velocity, they have ever increasing velocity an acceleration, that is NOT something that would be caused by a singular explosion

Yah, it seems our galaxy will be pretty lonely in the future except for the big crash coming with our neighbor. I hate it when that happens. The evidence for a big crunch though of our universe seems to be losing support due to those findings.

Just aman

Just because it's accelerating now doesn't mean it will always be.

If you throw a ball up in the air, there is a period of time that it's accelerating away from you, does this mean it will continue to accelerate forever?

no it isnt, if you throw a ball in the air, it has instantaneous acceleration, the minute it is released it is accelerating towards the ground at a constant rate

I see an analogy of pouring light oil on water. A big bang drop will spread in a circle on the water and after reaching a certain thinness will after time disappear due to entropy.

Or if the addition of oil never ceased the circle would get ever bigger. Also the thinner oil at the edges might seem to accelerate away from the center faster than the oil near the middle of the circle.

Are there any theories that the big bang was not just a single bang but a continious flow of energy from somewhere?

I think it's possible.

Just aman

• 5 months later...
Originally posted by Zarkov

By the way black holes are a figment of the immagination also.

Cosmology is in for a real shake up.

Is it just me or perhaps is this wrong statement overlooked as well?

• 2 weeks later...

Energy. In the first few milliseconds, an equal amount of matter and anti-matter were created, and 94% of it collided and produced a massive amount of energy as the particles annhilated eachother. Since not all anti-particles decay at the same rate as their counterparts, 6% of the original matter created was not annihilated and subject to the energy released by the rest. Also, I believe the big bang theory defines matter being created at many points, not just one.

For a while now, I've been wondering about the actual % of matter that collided with anti-matter at the time of the Big Bang. Do you have a source/site with further information, or did you make up the number based on the fact that visible matter only makes up 5-10% of the accounted mass in the universe?

~Wolf