my girlfriend can control rain!!! how did that ?

fity

this thing was happened two time at me . when the time im driving the car and my girl friend ask me the direction and speed. after i tell her 60km/h and east ..then she will use phone to call someone to report the direction and speed. then just some second i feel hot and sky are change color and then the rain come . and the most terrible thing is she was know a man he drive a car like mine. and that car was strike by lightning.

my girlfriend use satellite to do this?

Well, let's analyze "scientifically". It is a science forum, isn't it?

_"this thing was happened two time at me ." If the man travels with his girlfriend twice a day, and he knows his girlfriend let's say about 1 month, it means the probability to happen is 2/60. If they live in Belgium, that is not difficult to happen. If they know each other a year, it becomes 2/730. That can happen anywhere, except sahara I presume.

_"when the time im driving the car and my girl friend ask me the direction and speed. after i tell her 60km/h and east ..then she will use phone to call someone to report the direction and speed. then just some second i feel hot and sky are change color(..) If they drive east, and it is in the morning, the sky changing color is simply the sunrise. If it is in the evening, it is the sunset.

_"(...)and then the rain come". that is not a surprise on Earth. Maybe they live in some tropical country where it rains everyday at the same hour.

_"and the most terrible thing is she was know a man(..)" That is troubling, your girlfriend knowing another man.

_"he drive a car like mine" You mean a car with 4 wheels, or exactly the same model? That is troubling, except if your car is a Ferrari, that should explain your girlfriend's behaviour.

_"and that car was strike by lightning". That is the most troubling, because cars use to be insulated from the ground through tires. It seems to me a very strong indication that all the above is pure nonsense.

Merged post follows:

Consecutive posts merged

After a few more thinking here are 2 explanations:

1. You are an ancient greek god (Zeus), and when your girlfriend speaks to another man, you strike his car with lightning.

2. You are a high positionned person in the maffia. You have put your girlfriend under surveillance, and give the order to burn the car of anyone talking to her.

In both cases, you are the bad guy, your girlfriend is not a witch.

Maybe she has to call the Police Department in case her (second) boyfriend's car is burned. I hope the guy was not inside (how could this happen twice?).

Maybe your question was not "how did" but "who did?".

• 4 weeks later...
Well, let's analyze "scientifically". It is a science forum, isn't it?

_"this thing was happened two time at me ." If the man travels with his girlfriend twice a day, and he knows his girlfriend let's say about 1 month, it means the probability to happen is 2/60. If they live in Belgium, that is not difficult to happen. If they know each other a year, it becomes 2/730. That can happen anywhere, except sahara I presume.

_"when the time im driving the car and my girl friend ask me the direction and speed. after i tell her 60km/h and east ..then she will use phone to call someone to report the direction and speed. then just some second i feel hot and sky are change color(..) If they drive east, and it is in the morning, the sky changing color is simply the sunrise. If it is in the evening, it is the sunset.

_"(...)and then the rain come". that is not a surprise on Earth. Maybe they live in some tropical country where it rains everyday at the same hour.

_"and the most terrible thing is she was know a man(..)" That is troubling, your girlfriend knowing another man.

_"he drive a car like mine" You mean a car with 4 wheels, or exactly the same model? That is troubling, except if your car is a Ferrari, that should explain your girlfriend's behaviour.

_"and that car was strike by lightning". That is the most troubling, because cars use to be insulated from the ground through tires. It seems to me a very strong indication that all the above is pure nonsense.

Merged post follows:

Consecutive posts merged

After a few more thinking here are 2 explanations:

1. You are an ancient greek god (Zeus), and when your girlfriend speaks to another man, you strike his car with lightning.

2. You are a high positionned person in the maffia. You have put your girlfriend under surveillance, and give the order to burn the car of anyone talking to her.

In both cases, you are the bad guy, your girlfriend is not a witch.

Maybe she has to call the Police Department in case her (second) boyfriend's car is burned. I hope the guy was not inside (how could this happen twice?).

Maybe your question was not "how did" but "who did?".

And I thought scientists had no sense of humor! Lol.

Hello Fity.

According to me,I think it is black magic not any scientific reason? Did you get any clue about her?

Please reply me.

"Black magic"? What does that mean? Why black and not white? And why magic and not psychic connection, or shaman intervention, or pink dancy unicorn'ism?

In short, this is a science forum, so while we're all open minded to all opinions, the opinion needs to have a bit more evidence to be valid. At the very least, it needs to be explained more, seeing as "black magic" can be numerous phenomena not all proponents of "black magic" agree which one holds 'true'.

EDIT: I shall clarify; if this was *about* opinion (hence, 'what do you think of the weather lately?') then such opinions do not require evidence, as they are subjective. Since we are discussing an objective event (namely, a person seemingly controlling the weather consistently) the 'opinions' are attempts to describe our reality, in which case they need to be substantiated to be valid. It might be that I chose the wrong word to describe, but I can't come up with a better one, so I'm using "opinion" but not in the subjective way but rather the objective one. Hence, we should require evidence.

Some years back, there was a 'Gnat-Fest' in Virginia. Hundreds orbited your head, penetrated Eye, Ear, Nose, & Throat. I saturated myself with DEET, puffed the most rank stogies I could find, but to little avail. My Girlfriend, on the other hand, appeared as if she had a 1' 'force field' surrounding her. She claimed it was her 'Aura'. Later, her sister confided in me that she strongly believed it was the effect of a relatively rare fragrance she applied.

Some years back, there was a 'Gnat-Fest' in Virginia. Hundreds orbited your head, penetrated Eye, Ear, Nose, & Throat. I saturated myself with DEET, puffed the most rank stogies I could find, but to little avail. My Girlfriend, on the other hand, appeared as if she had a 1' 'force field' surrounding her. She claimed it was her 'Aura'. Later, her sister confided in me that she strongly believed it was the effect of a relatively rare fragrance she applied.

Chanel No 5.

Why don't you close such threads?

P.S. Could be 'smoke and mirrors' or a coincidence wannabe, that persistently stubborn thorn in the side of physics. To paraphrase Feynman on that subject- 'I was standing by the freeway this morning when I saw a car with license plate # GWD-9708. I was stunned! What were the odds of ME observing THAT PLATE at THAT TIME?!' - have a think on it it and you may find it 'IN-ter-est-ing'.

• 6 months later...

There are supposed examples of witches being able to control weather. The idea gets discussed in much depth depending on the study and context of witchcraft, sometimes called neo-physics in the modern age. The idea seated behind the spell craft deals with energy manipulation. It used to be that Wiccan was synonymous with Witch, now there seems to be a great distinction depending on whom you converse with on the subject. Nowadays, Witch is most identified as someone with Wiccan or Pagan pantheonic belief systems but that in addition believe that they are able to personally manipulation energy in various forms. Weather is as all things, a manifestation of energy, revealing itself in various forms of precipitation. It would be only natural for a witch to believe they are able to control weather, if they believe they can control energy.

How she did it is another thing all together. If she is using a phone immediately prior to "controlling" the weather, and in addition asks about the speed and direction of the wind, it might just be she has an immensely organized mind in regard to being able to mentally anticipate where a storm is going to be. Sort of like those old and very annoying algebra questions in middle school. e.g., if a rain cloud leaves Denver Colorado at 5PM and travels along a wind stream pushing at 90 miles an hour, what time will it arrive in Aspen. This action of weather "control" is no different than what every pilot in existence has learned to do and perform at one point or another.

If you are looking at it from a Witchcraft point of view, there are various ways weather is controlled. Many witches usually claim to be able to effect only one particular type of weather, a specialty if you will. Water witches are some of the most common. Many witches have the best ability to make weather change usually when it’s associated with a pre-thought out feeling. Some witches are able to control rain in various intensities when either immensely sad, or violently angry. Most common associations: immensely happy, promotes a sunny day. Horribly sad, a slow, heavily overcast rain. Violently angry, anything from hail to severe thunderstorms. In the archives of history, witches believing that the craft promotes controlling energy in all its forms tend not to associate with just one emotional weather form. All weather being a manifestation of energy means they should be able to control all of it, from rain to sun or cold to hot. This type of Witch may use meditative association. That by trying to channel a specific feeling or image they believe associates with how they feel in a type of manifested weather and thinking that through induces the emotion which induces the weather.

It is believed that anyone with enough dedication would be able to control weather and there are countless examples going back hundreds of years. There are people who are not proclaimed witches that notice weather changing with their desires and emotions.

There are scientific methods which boast the ability to create weather. It’s also sometimes called weather modification. Machines built, and some still theoretical machines, are supposedly able impregnate clouds with the ability to either snow, rain or other modifications. That technique is called cloud seeding. I doubt this is something your girlfriend did with her cell phone.

In conclusion, there are countless theoretical scenarios and cased evidence. If you want to try and pinpoint your direction of discovery for this action, you need to question your girlfriend more.