my girlfriend can control rain!!! how did that ?

fity

this thing was happened two time at me . when the time im driving the car and my girl friend ask me the direction and speed. after i tell her 60km/h and east ..then she will use phone to call someone to report the direction and speed. then just some second i feel hot and sky are change color and then the rain come . and the most terrible thing is she was know a man he drive a car like mine. and that car was strike by lightning.

my girlfriend use satellite to do this?

I get weather forecasts on my phone, but they aren't accurate enough to predict the time it will rain based on my location and speed. Perhaps this is a corollary to Heisenberg's Uncertainty Principle; you can know how fast you're going, or where you are, but if you ever figure out both at the same time, it starts raining.

Hueist bigotry! I think controlling rain is green magic.

Piffle. It's obviously blue magic, as it tastes like blueberries.

I can control rain, too, by the way. If I go outside while it's raining, drops of the rain will hit me instead of the ground, and when I go inside, the drops where I was then hit the ground. I can repeat this experiment with completely predictable results.

I win. :P

then just some second i feel hot and sky are change color and then the rain come .
What color did the sky change to? This will tell us what kind of magic she used.

A lot of these modern witches are in fact lighter -- they make them out of styrofoam these days.
But some styrofoam is made from cornstarch and dissolves in water, so your hypothesis has been rejected based on JillSwift's test results.

Try again, freshman. :P

It’s easy: you yourself told your girlfriend that you were going towards the east, so, she only had to phone to the Witch of the East for her causing the rain.

I would advise you never to tell your girlfriend when you are going to the west direction: The With of the West is the evilest one and she was probably the one who caused that car like yours to be stroked by a light. >:D

It's elementary my dear colleagues, this is in fact the devilish work of none other than, the dolphins, as gratitude for all the fish. When your girlfriend used her cell phone to send out a GPS transmission to the dolphins, invariably calling in for a favor, the dolphins produced rain from their cloud shaped interstellar warships and when said rainstorm ended, they retreated to the restaurant at the end of the universe for space donuts and coffee.

ROFL.

That trick would work here every day... especially in autumn.

Let's see for today:

I'll write with the blue pen for a change - and voila, it's going to rain in the next 5 minutes.

The long term predictions are a little harder, but I think that if I take double sugar in my coffee, I can create lots of wind tomorrow! >:D

But some styrofoam is made from cornstarch and dissolves in water, so your hypothesis has been rejected based on JillSwift's test results.

Try again, freshman. :P

Most (if not all) styrofoam (polystyrene foam) however is made from petroleum. Note that I am not saying that Phi is wrong, but he could have phrased it a little better - starch is used in addition to the polystyrene, creating a composite material. I'm risking hijacking this thread, I'm sorry. But Phi started. *points at the other guy*

Did you by chance tell her "No, you can't control the rain" or something to that effect right before?

It's a well known fact that it is physically impossible to win an argument with a girlfriend, therefore, physics does support the phenomena you observed.