My hypothesis: Ideas cannot be created or destroyed.

Soulja

So can an idea be created? An idea exists, but does everything that exists have to be created? If perhaps everything that exists must be created, than the idea of ‘creation’ must be created. The idea of creation could not be created because creation could not have existent before it was created. Therefore, this proves Ideas cannot be created or destroyed.

But does this prove creation cannot exist?

it's impossible for time not to exist.

Well i don't believe in time at all , Everything goes in cycles

Your soul is created , you incarnate , You die , you are reborn, you die, you are reborn, (prove me wrong)

People judge time based on their aging.

Originally posted by Adam

Well i don't believe in time at all , Everything goes in cycles

Your soul is created , you incarnate , You die , you are reborn, you die, you are reborn, (prove me wrong)

People judge time based on their aging.

I cant prove you wrong i know it. And you cannot prove yourself right either.

Chapter One: Creation and Destruction, Time and God

Is this world real? That has been a question asked by many before and never answered. Before we get to this question, let us look at the definition of real which is “Existing objectively in the world regardless of subjectivity or conventions of thought or language.” Before we get into what is real and what is not real, where do we get the idea of real? The mind created the idea. So, did the idea of real ‘exist’ before the mind created it? The definition of exist is To have actual being; be real. So something cannot exist unless it is real. The definition of create is To cause to exist; bring into being. So creation causes to exist, and to exist something must be real. This proves the idea of ‘real’ had to of existed before the mind created it. But if it did exist before the mind created it, when was the idea of ‘real’ created.

So what is exactly is an idea then? An idea is according to Kant: a concept of reason that is being beyond the limits of experience and hence unknowable but not relying on or derived from observation or experiment. So can an idea be created? An idea exists, but does everything that exists have to be created? If perhaps everything that exists must be created, than the idea of ‘creation’ must be created. The idea of creation could not be created because creation could not have existent before it was created. Therefore, this proves the idea of creation cannot be created if time is real and ideas are real. This does not prove that ideas cannot be created.

So ideas cannot be created if ideas are real and time is real, can ideas be destroyed? A definition of destroy is To put an end to the existence. If ideas are real they must exist as the first word in its definition of real proves. But if time is real then the idea could of existed and then stopped existence. Therefore, this proves: If ideas and time are real, then ideas can be created (except for the idea of creation) and ideas can be destroyed.

Assume that the human race’s bodies are real. This means that if they exist, if the human race dies out, and all dead bodies decay, in 100 years would it be a true statement to say “No human bodies exist now as in there form 100 years ago”. It would only be a true statement if time is real. Which means anything that is real, can be destroyed only if time is real.

What if time is not real? If time is not real, and ideas are real then no ideas can be created or destroyed. All ideas would have to coexist with each other, which means the idea of creation could not be created, and the idea of destruction could not be destroyed. Which would mean no ideas could exist if time was not real. If time was not real, nothing could exist because the idea of creation would not exist and therefore mean nothing could be created. So if we do exist, then time is real.

What about God? The definition of God is a being conceived as the perfect, omnipotent, omniscient originator and ruler of the universe. If God does exist, he created everything other than himself. In my research I asked many religous experts about God’s attributes and I was told that God cannot destroy himself, and the only things that God cannot create are objects that he cannot control (for example God cannot create a stone that God cannot move). So if God created the universe, are we real or not? If God created the universe, then it is real, because all created things are existent so they are real. If this is true than time must be real, because without time, nothing can exist.

Note that all created things are real, but to be real things do not have to be created. So if time is real and God is not real, time is not created. If God is real then God is not created and time was created by God (because God has no equals). If God is real and time is not real, then our universe does not exist.

By the way:

The word GOD has been mistranslated from hebrew which was something like "elothim"

It really means "those who came from the skies" so i think people

will stop questioning validity of universal creationism vs GOD.

If a spirit part of you remains after you die, and it keeps repeating

then why the hell does it matter if theres god.

There is "afterlife" without god.

By the way:

The word GOD has been mistranslated from hebrew which was something like "elothim"

It really means "those who came from the skies"

Interesting, thanks for telling me.

Anyway I was going by the dictionary definition of "God". If you have any other info tell me.

By the way:

It really means "those who came from the skies" so i think people

will stop questioning validity of universal creationism vs GOD.

http://www.rael.org/

the people who claim to have cloned a baby.

No you are wrong FAF, i did not say it was going to collide with earth I said it was going to cause earths magnetic poles to flip

in may 2003 or shortly after that time. That makes a big difference. But nice attempt in degrading me and challenging my beliefs.

And i did not say anything about the raelian cult, they aren't the ones who first based their beliefs on the correct translation.If you watched HISTORY CHANNEL, or DISCOVERY channel you would know better. After all it's people who have experience with this kind of stuff, and they are the ones on that channel being viewed by millions of peoplel not you. By they I mean people like Stichin.

No you are wrong FAF, i did not say it was going to collide with earth I said it was going to cause earths magnetic poles to flip in may 2003 or shortly after that time. That makes a big difference. But nice attempt in degrading me and challenging my beliefs.

We don't need anything special to happen to flip the poles - it occurs in a natural cycle. If it does happen in May we will all be dead very shortly afterwards and all traces of our civilisation seared off the face of the planet.

Oh happy thought.

By the way:

Stating a fact preceded by the words "something like" is not a good way to win over your discussion buddies. I'm not saying you're wrong, but a link to a source might be nice. Or accurate information at least.

You know - assure us you know what you are talking about.

Well i don't believe in time at all

UNIVERSE ERROR 500

There is a problem with this idea and it cannot be displayed:

Arguments out of range or in conflict with each other, Line 1.

An idea is does not exist until it is created , Manifestation creates this idea.

example: the idea of me replying to this did not exist until i looked at this post.

But the potential for the idea existed as soon as Soulja began the thread.

And the potential for his idea to start this thread existed as soon as he joined.

And the potential.... ad infinitum.

All we have done is changed the shape of the ideas, if Soulja's theory holds water.

Got any more on Manifestation? A description of the mechanics between 'null' and the creation of an idea would be good.