what do they mean

devrimci_kürt

excuse me..my native language is not english..

artspeak

barfsome,

bodywhomping,

campylobacteriosis,

cyberwidow,

depurpleise,

fibroephithelial,

japeful,

middle youth,

Othello syndrome,

pancuronium bromide,

Patagonian toothfish,

People’s Monarchy,

petrol-head,

portfolio career,

rocktabulous,

schlockbuster,

story arc,

stylephile,

telangiectasia,

Teletubbified,

trammel-netter,

truncus arteriosus,

xenozoonose..

hurhur, on the top of my head; Othello Syndrome is most likely based off Shakespeare's Othello. Probably means a woe-is-me person, who is easily used and suffers the consequences. May also indicate that that person has many insecurities in his life affecting their daily routine.

:) Haha. Year 11 English Adv has helped. :) Hoped this helped a little.

Artspeak... :/ probably all that "inner art theory"... i may excel in visual arts, but i fail at the theory. D:

barfsome. meaning to make one barf or vomit.

japeful. 'Jape' is a practical joke played on someone, Japeful would describe a practical joker.

Middle youth. Usually some one between the ages of 17 and 21. in the middle of their youth.

Petrol head. Someone who is interested in or obsesed by cars, usually fast performance cars.

Rocktabulous. two words blended together 'Rock' is in music and 'fabulous'. example - "I saw Alice Cooper live and he was rocktabulous."

Stylephile Some one who loves style, Phile meaning a love of something.

Telletubbified. would probably mean someone who has become like a telly tubbie, i.e grown fat or has aquired a television on their stomach

Teletubbified is when a Mod changes your avatar to a Teletubby character.

is it really? I didn't know that

I've usually heard it used as a derogatory term in the local pub for someone who has drunk too much beer over the years and thus developed a large gut, similar to the shape of a teletubby.

language has so many fun meanings!

is it really? I didn't know that

I've usually heard it used as a derogatory term in the local pub for someone who has drunk too much beer over the years and thus developed a large gut, similar to the shape of a teletubby.

language has so many fun meanings!

Your answer is probably the right one.

I changed Dak's avatar to a Teletubby once. The funny part was, he was away for the weekend and wasn't using the computer that had his real avatar, so he spent a few days looking like Lala until he could change it back.