whats the chances of alien life form more intelligent than us?

• Replies 188
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

your posts were based on your obsession with money

No, that was the actual answer as to why we don't look for imaginary life now.

Even if money was not an issue, it would be a stupid way to go about things for the non-economic reasons I have already stated, over and over and oh my god my eyes over.

and assumption that all life has the same rules that earth life does

Not once have I ever in my life stated that.

then u start saying 1=1=1

I think you'll find that was you, and that you said it because you have no clue what any f this means.

your posts were based on your obsession with money and assumption that all life has the same rules that earth life does. then u start saying 1=1=1

OK, lets do this simply.

1. The 'money/resources' issue was only when searching for life, not contemplating the possible existance of life.

2. The only ruling out of lifeforms that has been done was in the core of a gas giant, because I suspected that no compound would be realistically likely to exist in those conditions, especially not one as complex as life.

3. You were the one who started saying 1+1=1 (Which it does, for small values of 1.) Sayonara gave a list of things where discovering life similar to that on earth would advance our knowledge of many things (evolutionary theory especially) where discovering unrelated life would not. In any experiment, you want to change as few factors as possible from the control, otherwise it's pointless.

I pray for the love of god that your native language isn't English, because such comprehensive mistakes of comprehension (not to mention your poor SPAG) could only be representative of a terrible schooling system.

its called the internet. u dont use formal writing on the internet unless u r writing a scientific paper or running a website or somethin like that

i'll have u know I get all A's in English

its called the internet. u dont use formal writing on the internet unless u r writing a scientific paper or running a website or somethin like that

Don't talk crap. People write clearly because they wish to be understood.

Yeah, and you have a bachelor's degree in Astrotastic Benderneering too.

It's common courtesy, as it makes a post much easier to read and understand. Something like the preceeding sentence, for example, is much better than u no notin wtf ur fag, you see.

God help the education system.

Yeah' date=' and you have a bachelor's degree in Astrotastic Benderneering too.[/quote']

Hey, I have that too. I used it to half develop a contraption called The Smell-o-scope which I've spent nearly half of my life and it is now half-way complete, which I'm hoping that someone else will spend the next half of their lives to complete my half.

This thread IS getting ridiculously funny.

And unless by some miracle it might chirp out some more useful conversations it should be closed or something.

By the way, did Sayonara used the 'G' word or was that a figment of my imagination?

No, that was the actual answer[/i'] as to why we don't look for imaginary life now.
How do we know that this " Life " is imaginary ,have we looked in gas giant for life? If we have I would like to know the results of the study.

What was meant was that if you look at data collected, evidence says life will have a better chance on a planet like our own. Since we and many other creatures live here, we know life on these kinds of planets is possible. We haven't found any evidence of life that can live at the core of Jupiter. Until we find reason to believe that could happen, it remains "imaginary" and an inefficient use of time and money.