Mars Life Nay Sayers to eat their Hats!

ExtraSense

Boy, it sure makes a difference when you wear the 3D glasses!

Speaking as a marketer, have you thought about supplementing your website with some news hooks in a major publication? There are plenty of enquiring minds out there you know.

• Replies 240
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Boy' date=' it sure makes a difference when you wear the 3D glasses!

Speaking as a marketer, have you thought about supplementing your website with some news hooks in a major publication? There are plenty of enquiring minds out there you know.[/quote']

3D glasses are cool!

Major publications? They are nothing but machines for dumbing down the public :)

ES

Major publications? They are nothing but machines for dumbing down the public.[/quote'] I think you're doing a better job at that.

I work hard, to discover and show the things :)

I can not be responsible for the stubbornness, that makes some to resist truth to the extent that they ready to blow out their brains just to do not see it :)

For example, I have put a 3D picture of a Martian Village on my website just now. I can not buy 3D glasses for everyone and put them on all noses! :):):)

ES

Major publications? They are nothing but machines for dumbing down the public
But surely you would stand a better chance of acceptance for your theories by accessing a larger segment of said public? Are you posting in a forum comprised of scientifically minded people in hopes of finding concurrence or do you just enjoy the abuse?

Phi for All has an excellent point, ExtraSense.

Clearly if all that you say is correct you have not only defeated the apparent NASA conspiracy but also proven that all other information about Mars aside from your sleected photographs are untrue or hoaxed, thus invalidating most of the fields of biology and physics. You could be famous! Quickly, before anyone else here fully learns how to copy your inimitable style of excessive smilies and logical genius, tell everyone in the world, all the major publications, before you lose out on the fame and glory!

If you're right, you're made for life. If not... well, you've already decided that you're not wrong, so what is there to fear?

Quickly, before anyone else here fully learns how to copy your inimitable style of excessive smilies and logical genius, tell everyone in the world, all the major publications, before you lose out on the fame and glory!
A true coup in logician admonition! Heed the wise J'Dona, for as they used to say in Rome, sic transit gloria mundi!

If you're right, you're made for life. If not... well, you've already decided that you're not wrong, so what is there to fear?
If you truly wish to force this flock to feast on their fedoras, you must prove that you're not mad as a hatter and launch yourself, unafraid, into the maelstrom of martian maunderings featured so prominently in many major, mass publications whose readership will either ridicule you as a martial lunatic or embrace you as one of their own.

But surely you would stand a better chance of acceptance for your theories by accessing a larger segment of said public? Are you posting in a forum comprised of scientifically minded people in hopes of finding concurrence or do you just enjoy the abuse?

That goes with the territory.

I hope there are some with open eyes over here too :)

Did you get 3D glasses yet?

ES

Are you trying to prove that life exists on Mars, or are you trying to sell us something?

.....must buy 3D glasses..........must buy 3D glasses.....

.....must buy 3D glasses.....

I dont think we should all not, not try to not buy 3D glasses.

Well I already HAVE a pair of 3D glasses and guess what? I can now look at extrasense's 3D rocks!

Extra...you do know what rocks can be all sorts of crazy shapes and sizes right? Just because you see a squiggly rock doesn't mean its squiggly life. I can tell you're one of those types with an over-active imagination and a need to believe in aliens.

I can tell you're one of those types with an over-active imagination and a need to believe in aliens.
Are you suggesting that if someone really wants to see something tangible in random patterns that he might simply imagine they are there? But what about clouds? The animals and other objects I see in cloud formations are definitely real... at least for a short time!

Are you suggesting that if someone really wants to see something tangible in random patterns that he might simply imagine they are there? But what about clouds? The animals and other objects I see in cloud formations are definitely real... at least for a short time!

BUT here's the difference. You KNOW those are clouds. Just because something takes on the pattern something else doesn't mean it's a duplicate. Therefore a rock looking like a face, isn't really face; its still a rock. Most people are smart enough to know the difference. Extrasense lacks that distinction. He proabaly thinks I'm "closedminded" which is a trait seen with crackpots.

Well I already HAVE a pair of 3D glasses and guess what? I can now look at extrasense's 3D rocks!

Extra...you do know what rocks can be all sorts of crazy shapes and sizes right? Just because you see a squiggly rock doesn't mean its squiggly life. I can tell you're one of those types with an over-active imagination and a need to believe in aliens.

Ok, you obviously do not want to believe your eyes. Apparently, you do not want to believe your brains either, since I provide mathematical proof that chances of rocks being THAT alike life - are dismal, practically nill.

Apparently until Martians will come and kick your #$$, this will stay that way.

I commend you for for mastering the glasses although. :)

ES

:eek: This is the first I've heard that you believe the martians are coming to attack us!!! For me, this changes everything! What have we ever done to them? They didn't take that Orson Welles thing seriously, did they? That was so long ago.

What can we do to stop these martial #$$-kickers? What are their weapons like? Are they bug-like or just antelope/lamb thingies?

Will the 3D glasses help?!?!

:eek: This is the first I've heard that you believe the martians are coming to attack us!!! For me' date=' this changes everything! What have we ever done to them? They didn't take that Orson Welles thing seriously, did they? That was so long ago.

What can we do to stop these martial #$$-kickers? What are their weapons like? Are they bug-like or just antelope/lamb thingies?

Will the 3D glasses help?!?!

They will bomb us with lamb statues!!!Extrasense why do you talk crap.You should be banned.

I commend you for for mastering the glasses although.
Have you tried looking at Tesseract's Seizure Robots while wearing the 3D glasses?

Put a stick or a martian cucumber between your teeth just in case....