Solution of several astronomical riddles

Ivan Gorelik

sn1987.jpg

Somebody told me: I have seen your axial magnetic dipole argument addressing the peculiar rings around the supernova. I could guess that this could be the only close up image of any supernovae (one per century per galactic radius range I think). This seems to offer some explanation, for which, as far as I'm aware, otherwise none has been offered. This then could be important.

But otherwise I find your arguments simply obscure and unclear. I don't see how what you talk about could be equated with a magnetic monopole.

No. Not monopole, but dipole. I used the word “monopole” in some my texts on the following causes:

1. In the LSAG safety reports they investigate magnetic monopoles as one of dangerous objects and made there a crude error, - they said that magnetic monopole will ruin only 10^18 protons and leave the Earth. Their conclusion would be correct, if the Earth had no attracting centers. Because of these attracting centers hypothetical monopoles will never leave the Earth. They will leave the Earth only after the destruction of almost all protons of Earth.

2. Already dozens of years some physicists are planning to use magnetic monopoles as energy sources. Yes, they can make such sources, but these sources will work only about 1000 seconds and after the Earth’s crust will be thrown out into cosmos.

3. There are some articles, discussing the rate of monopolium production at LHC, where monopolium is the bounded state of two monopoles with opposite magnetic charge. (For example "Monopolium production from photon fusion at the Large Hadron Collider", arXiv:0809.0272v1 [hep-ph] 1 Sep 2008.)

I think that magnetic hole is not monopole and not monopolim.

Is it a magnetic dipole that creates a 'trap' (which I don't understand) which emerges in relation to high angular momentum of charged particle masses after two charges rapidly collide?

In fact, I think that magnetic hole is not simply the magnetic dipole, but electromagnetic dipole, i.e. simultaneously the magnetic dipole and electric dipole.

Magnetic hole is the region of vacuum where the field is so great that vacuum transit from anti ferromagnetic into ferromagnetic superconducting state.

Normal vacuum has the property of anti ferromagnetic. Exited vacuum is a region with properties of superconducting ferromagnetic.

Imagine a tin can, filled with pills, small magnetic dipoles. Poles N and S have also electric charges, for example: N^+, S^-. Then REAL currents j of pills will create the IMAGINATIVE current I along the side surface of a tin can. Electric forces between poles of pills will bound the pills together. Electric dipoles of pills will create one electric charge on upper side of a can and the opposite electric charge on another side of a can.

Magnetic hole works as an optical laser. MH ruins protons, ejects positrons, and creates the same massive bosons. Optical lasers also create the same bosons, which are massless photons. Massless photons leave the laser with the speed of light. Bosons, created by magnetic hole, have mass and they do not move anywhere, - they condensate on the magnetic hole, making it bigger.

Because of different electric charges of MH’s poles, protons are attracted to negative pole, and are ruined there. This pole works as an engine of a reactive rocket, accelerated by ejected relativistic positrons.

This explains several astronomical riddles: huge velocities of neutron stars; the existence of jets of charged particles; the existence of positron-electron annihilation line; the cause of anisotropy of star’s explosions; the cause of repeated explosions of novae.

If magnetic hole is also an oscillator, then it can explain the next riddle, - the frequency of pulsar’s flashes.

Will CERN scientists investigate the magnetic holes theoretically, or will they investigate the magnetic collapse (collaptical explosion of Earth) in practice?

http://darkenergy.narod.ru/magtren.html