Simultaneity.

throng

As relativity says about simultaneity:

In the universe action and reaction are simultaneous, so simultaneity does exist in that way. I guess entanglement is simultaneous too.

Interesting really.

Potential is a strange concept too, it basically means 'could be' so I think various possible states would exist simultaneously and it 'could be' any and all of them. Various simultaneous possibilities - potential.

It led me to think that potential has a relativity of its own and the various states could be described seperately, then said to exist simultaneously.

I would be interested in any scientific data or speculative reflections on this if you please.

:)

In the universe action and reaction are simultaneous, so simultaneity does exist in that way.

The issue doesn't come up when the events are co-located. They arise when they are separated, and light travels (or could travel) between them.

The issue doesn't come up when the events are co-located. They arise when they are separated, and light travels (or could travel) between them.

I was just thinking that potential is 'the possibility of being'.

The mere possibility is not an event, it's the potential for an event, so potential could be considered a state of non-existance (nil event). Actually it should be various possible states of non-existance.

Universal existance is relative, so potential could be states which are possible, but can't be relatively discerned from eachother.

So what potential is - is various states that are possible, but can't be discerned from a state of non-existance.

Thats the foundation of it.