Hypercanes : Fact or Fiction

superstorm

To some of you who dont know what are hypercanes here is a short anatomy :

As the name suggests, hypercanes are hurricanes gone badder than it already is. It forms under extreme conditions though; when water stretching out for at least thirty miles in diameter is superheated by an asteroid impact, massive underwater eruptions, or extreme global warming side-effects. The probable temperature of the water has to be at least 120 degrees farenheit. The extreme heat will form like a hurricane except the fact that the heat from the water climbs up and tries to cool, but cools off at a very high altitude. A hypercane is one third the diameter of a normal hurricane and maybe twice as tall. Computer simulations suggest that the winds in the eyewall can reach up to almost the speed of sound, about 750 mph. Though the hypercane itself is about 200 - 300 miles in diameter it affects the winds in an area around itself the size of the United States. Since the hypercane is exceptionally tall and the winds extremely immense, its been predicted that it throws up debris, dirt, water, dust, etc. into the stratosphere causing it to darken around the area. Meaning a temperature drop in the dark area and the death of the hypercane. When hypercanes are sprouted throughout the world it could mean extreme consequences for the planet. Its also been predicted that after the asteroid impact in Mexico mightve caused numerous hypercanes around the world and mgiht have eliminated the dinosaurs.

sounds like a Hurricane/Tornado Hybrid almost?

Wow! Dude i didnt notice that, but now i do. Yeah it kinda does seem like a hybrid of a tornado and hurricane. Knowing that all three form under thunderclouds.

Well haha. I couldnt call myself a met or climate expert but i know a lot of stuff. Its been suggested that when these storms worked in "hives" meaning about fifteen hypercanes worldwide it killed the dinosaurs. Although apart from a direct effect of an asteroid, that asteroid isnt large enough to cause extinction worldwide. So assuming that the asteroid brought other smaller asteroids from the asteroid belt each one causing its own little hypercane, you could say that the indirect effects of the asteroid caused the extinction, meaning hypercanes, which caused the dark and cold era which brought down the dinosaurs. Although this is just a hypothesis. Other than that, no hypercane has ever happened within any human's lifetime. Unless a massive eruption happened in the ocean and managed to superheat the water within an area of thirty miles under a crowd of thunderclouds, one could happen. An average hurricane's eyewall can reach up to max wind speeds 250 mph, a long shot to hypercane status in where the eyewalls can reach up to almost the speed of sound : 750 mph