Can i make explosives with my own pee?

Leader Bee

I know my wee wee contains ammonia and i'm sure this is a volatile substance when mixed with nitrogen.

Would it be possible to boil down to collect the raw material?

How plausable is it to make a small incendiary device/firecracker utilising "organic" methods?

Actually it is not ammonia (sniff if you don't believe me). However bacteria can convert it to ammonia or other nitrates. If you look up the historical source of potassium nitrate for making gunpowder, I think you will have your answer. Just be sure you also read the various safety warnings if you want to actually try it.

How would I go about cultivating the bacteria for it, just do my business in a bucket and leave it in a cupboard for a month?

what about adding sugars to promote bacterial growth?

Generally you'd use a heap of manure and other decaying matter, that is kept soaked with urine for months....as you can see, it's not exactly an elegant, simple, or clean process.

Google some more on nitre beds if you're interested.

• 2 weeks later...

Easaly ,

You can make ammonia by just leaving your urine in a bottle for about 3 weeks.

You can make Nitric acid by heating ammonia up.

You can make Potassium Nitrate by putting it on your faeces (poo) for a couple of mouths and taking the white crystals

You can make phosphorus by boiling it , running the gas into a condenser and into a bowl of water.

Easaly ,

You can make ammonia by just leaving your urine in a bottle for about 3 weeks.

You can make Nitric acid by heating ammonia up.

You can make Potassium Nitrate by putting it on your faeces (poo) for a couple of mouths and taking the white crystals

You can make phosphorus by boiling it , running the gas into a condenser and into a bowl of water.

Wrong in every major respect.

• 9 years later...
On 10/4/2009 at 4:49 AM, gbg112 said:

What's wrong with the world today it is fill with people like gbg. People who help people or share ideas and improve them will advance much faster rate, but clowns like him what slow things down.

On 9/23/2009 at 10:20 AM, Leader Bee said:

I know my wee wee contains ammonia and i'm sure this is a volatile substance when mixed with nitrogen.

Would it be possible to boil down to collect the raw material?

How plausable is it to make a small incendiary device/firecracker utilising "organic" methods?

They used gunpowder to make fireworks n by doing so with pee well here how on gunpower part : you need charcoal from log and you need saltpeter which you can learn to make it https://www.survival-manual.com/saltpeter.php

this will make it smokeless, so becareful and responsible with it.

Edited by Scotty2002

17 minutes ago, Scotty2002 said:

What's wrong with the world today it is fill with people like gbg. People who help people or share ideas and improve them will advance much faster rate, but clowns like him what slow things down.

I wouldn't let gbg bother you too much. As he has not posted here in nearly a decade he may no longer be a part of this world.

Just now, zapatos said:

I wouldn't let gbg bother you too much. As he has not posted here in nearly a decade he may no longer be a part of this world.

I don't I just hate people who suppress or misleading people. Hell you can find out all ways online on how to hurt someone but you cannot find out how to make penicillin to help people step by step.