why does my girlfriend have a bucket?

greebo2029

I know this is a disgusting subject but i am genuinely interested in the physiology. She has been with guys bigger than me (or doing unspeakable stuff to herself), granted, but why do the muscles involved deteriorate like this? Take the anus for example; it seems generally to be able to accomodate larger proportions but the tread always stays on the tires, as it were. It makes no sense.

i looked this person up and i suppose i see ur point but i was seriously asking a question. i can't grow a bigger cock but she can do pelvic floor excercises, right? ergo, her baggy ***** is not my problem. nobody wants to talk about this (especially my girlfriend) but everybody's sex life gets better if we could.have i inadvertantly discovered the last tabboo? woot

Edited by greebo2029
Consecutive posts merged.

I don't know the extent or depth of commitment in your relationship....If it's only a matter of months, I would ask myself: do the positives in my relationshjp outweigh the negatives?

If it's that big an issue in your mind , maybe it's time to call it a day, especially given her reluctance to discuss it. This matter will probably fester in the back of your mind spoiling any progress in other areas of your relationship with her. It would not be fair on her to advance this relationship any further if she is shy about the matter and it continues to bug you.

You have 4 options:

!,Discuss the situation with her, then explore and engage in methods of stimulation, other than intercourse, that work for both of you...mutual satisfaction does not have to be a simultaneous event to be fulfilling.

2' Vaginal Reduction Surgery: http://www.ehow.com/about_5283576_surgery-decrease-vagina-size.html. There are links further down the page there. This is a major step dependent on many things.

3. Ignore the problem (See No.4)

4. Leave, rather than let your dissatisfaction propagate into something worse....the issue will probably create an undercurrent of tension that may pervade throughout all areas of your relationship, interfering with any hope of happiness or contentment.

Looking at the bigger picture: Your situation is almost definitely not unique since a large proportion of women have babies and this problem will occur to a greater or lesser degree in most of them, but they (both partners) deal with it, accepting it as the price they pay for having children.

Hypothetical scenario: You leave this otherwise lovely girl and find another with a nice tight vagina, that probably hasn't had babies...NIRVANA!. Some time later, you both decide to start a family, she has that baby and later on you have sex. Wha t will we find? A BAGGY VAGINA!

Back to square 1.

Welcome to the real world.

It really doesn't matter if your current girlfriend is that way now, without having children, because she, most likely, would go that way anyway when she does have them..there is no escape. ;)

I hope that scenario puts things in perspective.

During some recent experiments on the matter. 'vaginal bagginess' or 'VB' has little of nothing to do with whether or not a woman has had children.

in my experience, two previous girlfriends who had both had kids (Not by me) had equally taught vaginas. Whereas my last relationship (A nubile young 19yr old barmaid with no kids) was a different matter; intercourse being more akin to throwing a sausage down a storm drain.

I hope this experimental evidence helps you to conclude that 'VB' is more of an inherited trait as opposed to one caused by excessive usage.

p.s my experiments in this field are still ongoing and fruit (Watermelon or otherwise) should only be applied under controlled lab conditions.

??? Do you know my size ?

I can have access only to prostitutes (due to some psy that cut of my receptor for the swedish voice)....(pros : their business is our pleasure ??...a lie...because then it remains small...and they try to eliminate suicidal people like me, giving present to them...)

how about you ???

Merged post follows:

Consecutive posts merged

Suppose pros were set up by castrated men, dont understand how they can care bout pleasure. $? Yes so it remains small!

Merged post follows:

Consecutive posts merged

And even if we put condom to see if both ejaculate woman and man we in fact know nothing about the pleasure of the other sex..it is just a game... And post coitum animal goes sad do not come to often ,maybe becoz of churches censorship or what about feelings. Money makes worries avoid a good one. In fact we can maybe find revalorization in a job?

Edited by Klaynos
Consecutive posts merged.

I know this is a disgusting subject but i am genuinely interested in the physiology. She has been with guys bigger than me (or doing unspeakable stuff to herself), granted, but why do the muscles involved deteriorate like this? Take the anus for example; it seems generally to be able to accomodate larger proportions but the tread always stays on the tires, as it were. It makes no sense.

Perhaps she could tighten up but chooses not to because she is tired of

hearing you talk about the 'tread' of her anus?

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.