So let's get this straight...

fafalone

What makes you think it wasn't broken?

Everything was going smoothly. Faf was on enough to watch what was happening and keeping order. There was no need to suddenly change everything around. I'm sure there is a reason I don't know about because I can't access the mod. forums, though. I just didn't see anything worth kicking an origional founder out for after he had been doing fine for a few years.

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'll try and address everything in seperate posts.

blike makes Sayo an admin, which is clearly a slap in the face to me, and he tells me it's temporary to implement some discussed changes to the site.

Slap in the face? Why is that?

Sayo does something outside of that scope, so I deadmin (not demod) him pending clarification of what/why he was supposed to be doing. He posts a disrespectful remark about it.

There was no predefined scope of what sayo could or couldn't do. All I asked is that he document his changes. And if you want to talk about scope of authority, how about not reversing every single decision I make.

blike, I've lost all respect for you on every level.

Of course you have, I took your power away.

I don't think it is really fair to comment until we've heard from blike on this

Thank you jordan!

1)Blike makes a admin change without telling anyone, booting fafalone and making Sayonara the admin

1) This wasn't an overnight overhaul. It has been happening for months, you don't know the whole story.

4)Well let me tell you the Admins (especially Blike who hasnt appeared yet), arent doing a very good job of whatever theyre supposed to do in the first palce.

We're not doing a good job of "whatever" we're supposed to be doing? How do you know we're not doing a good job if you don't even know what we're supposed to be doing. You don't see all the censored posts, removed threads, warnings sent, help given, passwords reset, etc. that goes on behind the scenes by every single one of our mods. It's fine that you think that we're not doing our job (maybe we're not), but if you have issues with the way things are handled, you need to PM me or post in the suggestion forum. We're not supermen, we try our best with the time we have.

While I know all on this board already dislike me

I like you, just because I disagree with you doesn't mean I don't like you.

I feel sorry for poor faf. He's not quite mature enough to handle being demoted so suddenly and handle it very well. Sorry, but I haven't really liked faf since he gave me warning points and called me a nazi for disagreeing with him on what must be quite a sensitive subject for him.

Chill Demosthenes. There's no need to keep pecking away at faf. If I remember correctly you're not very mature either. Stop fueling the fire. I got a SFN warning one time but did not hold a grudge. I've never received an unfair warning so I don't understand why some people do. We all need to let it be resolved the proper way, and not take sides.

As far as I'm aware, this is an issue between blike, fafalone and Sayonara. blike will post something more on it if and when he feels it necessary to do so (although I would personally recommend something is said on the issue :)).