So let's get this straight...

fafalone

blike makes Sayo an admin, which is clearly a slap in the face to me, and he tells me it's temporary to implement some discussed changes to the site.

Sayo does something outside of that scope, so I deadmin (not demod) him pending clarification of what/why he was supposed to be doing. He posts a disrespectful remark about it.

Then, rather than explain the issue, blike completely locks me out of all admin/mod functions without saying a word.

blike, I've lost all respect for you on every level. Your actions were underhanded and an afront to human decency, and due to that and several factors regarding the clearly biased way you handle things, I feel obligated to bring this issue out so that the public may view it.

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't think it is really fair to comment until we've heard from blike on this.

Just one question though, why is it insulting that Sayo became and admin for a day? I understand that he did something you like, but why was the act of him becoming an admin offensive?

Personally, I don’t really care who did what with whom or why. If you mods are having a catfight, then that’s your own business. Surely that’s something for you to discuss in the magical land of the mods.

I doubt you’ll get many people running to either of your defence if the argument is based around who is Lord High King of the Moon, and who is a plebeian forum member.

An afront to human decency? Get over yourself.

this is interesting:

1)Blike makes a admin change without telling anyone, booting fafalone and making Sayonara the admin

2)Fafalone makes a stupid thread ( Your actions were underhanded and an afront to human decency???) about this to get the rest of us to take sides, clearly he could have just PM'd them.

3)Now Sayonara has joined the discussion, asking as he usually does about the most insignificant part of the thread, what section its in.Not even explainig what happened.

4)Well let me tell you the Admins (especially Blike who hasnt appeared yet), arent doing a very good job of whatever theyre supposed to do in the first palce.I agree with atinymonkey.

Well since I was completely locked out of all mod systems without comment, discussing it in the mod forums isn't an option, now is it.

This isnt a discussion its clearly a problem between you and the admins, making a thread about what someone did that made you angry isnt a verey good thread.

3)Now Sayonara has joined the discussion, asking as he usually does about the most insignificant part of the thread, what section its in.Not even explainig what happened.

Blike's reasons for removing fafalone are between him and fafalone. If he wants to make an announcement he will, but he is not likely to do that while he is offline.

Blike's reasons for removing fafalone are between him and fafalone. If he wants to make an announcement he will, but he is not likely to do that while he is offline.

Removing Fafalone, that dosnt matter, I havnt much respect for you admins anyway, but I dont know why he instated you?you can talk about that cant you it has nothing to do with Fafalone.

I don't think it is really fair to comment until we've heard from blike on this.

Yep.

I didn't really see any need for change. It was working fine the way it was. To quote YT from another thread:

If it ain't broken, don't fix it

While I know all on this board already dislike me, I felt it necessary to post my concerns. Why waste public space on a matter of bruised ego, when it would be far more productive to discuss the matter directly?

If I were a moderator I'd move this thread to politics (internal, subclass: petty) and give it a one-star rating.

People, remember that your opinions here are necessary, but your egos aren't. This was never a popularity contest. I respect EVERYONE on this forum more than any of you will ever realize. You give perspective to my own ideas, which would be flat and lifeless without you.

If I wanted to live in a compound with like-minded people, I would have moved to Waco. Let's respect the fact that faf needed to vent, sayo was trying to keep things clear and concise (dictionary: concise-see Sayonara3), and blike was offline and not able to respond to the PMs and IMs I'm sure faf was sending to him.

And jgerlica, what's not to like?

If I were a moderator I'd move this thread to politics (internal' date=' subclass: petty) and give it a one-star rating.

People, remember that your opinions here are necessary, but your egos aren't. This was never a popularity contest. I respect EVERYONE on this forum more than any of you will ever realize. You give perspective to my own ideas, which would be flat and lifeless without you.

If I wanted to live in a compound with like-minded people, I would have moved to Waco. Let's respect the fact that faf needed to vent, sayo was trying to keep things clear and concise (dictionary: concise-see Sayonara3), and blike was offline and not able to respond to the PMs and IMs I'm sure faf was sending to him.

And jgerlica, what's not to like?[/quote']

That made more sense than any other post on this forum.You have a nice way of putting things Phi.