hard to read words on screen

vedmecum

hi to all . i need urgent help . i am using windows vista sp1 and windows 7 on a same pc . windows 7 is running awesome but there came problem in windows vista . i was playing a game and suddenly screen rotates by 90 degree . may be there is some problem in windows or in monitor driver . may be its in vista because windows 7 is running fine . try to resolve this problem .

thank you ....

• 2 weeks later...

You have most likely pressed a key combination, whilst playing your game, that rotates the display. Try pressing CTRL+ ALT and one of the direction arrow keys.

Failing this go into your graphics card's control panel and look for a 'rotate display' option.. it might be under the Advanced Settings tab.

Failing this you could use the System Restore option in Windows and find a date to restore it back to just before it happened.

Failing this you could uninstall the graphics driver and reinstall it.

EDIT: If you go into the Windows Control Panel, select 'classic view' and you should see an icon for your graphics card where you should be able to access it's control panel..

Edited by StringJunky