Ufo's are coming!

PowerfulAmazing

Known as the 1950 McMinnville Oregon photos, this photographic evidence was studied by scientists at the University of Colorado. They were commissioned by the U.S. Government to scientifically study UFOs and concluded these photos to be 'one of the few UFO reports in which all factors investigated, geometric, psychological, and physical appear to be consistent with the assertion that an extraordinary flying object, silvery, metallic, disk-shaped, tens of meters in diameter, and evidently artificial, flew within sight of two witnesses.

Shouldn't that be "the UFOs came, 59 years ago?" ;)

The existence of UFOs is a known fact, and not even contended. It's well known that not all observed objects have been identified, and some of those unidentified objects do appear to be flying, so unidentified flying objects are to be expected. So really, I'm sure what all the fuss is about.

Whether they are vehicles and contain aliens is of course an often made assertion, but that isn't about to be settled by some 50 year old photos, sorry. If they are lil aliens then they really need a stern talking to.... if you can travel from another star system you should at least have the technology to, I dunno, turn off your running lights when you don't want to be seen. Did they just leave the blinker on for the last 50,000 light years? If they want to be seen then it's either part of some galactic fraternity pledge dare, or they deserve "Worst. First Contact. Ever." award to be handed out by Comic Book Guy from the Simpsons.

If they want to say Hi then that's cool, but if they want to hover around all shy like they can do whatever they want I've got work to do.

Padren, I've thoughts like that myself.

If you're going to explore the Universe but don't want those backwards hicks to know you're there, then don't fly ships that glow in the dark!:doh: