Republicans reversed the stars on their logo -why?

bombus

Can anyone answer why the Republican Party has reversed the stars on the elephant logo? Stars that point downward are a symbol of black magic, satanism, anti 'mother-nature' etc. Ssshurely just a coincidence (!!), but why on earth did they do it? Have the US Christian groups complained?

Edited by bombus

The republicans have lost their grip on reality just as surely as they have lost their grip on power. The Conservative right actually thought they had gained a permanent hold on power through the grace of god or at least by manipulating the religious right. Right now they are doing the political equivalent of going insane. Their well executed plans have come to naught, they simply cannot understand how this could have happened and like an animal caught in a trap they are in the process of chewing their own legs off. They are probably beyond noticing the stars.

What support? The religious right didn't show up in 2008. Perhaps they're trying to appeal to a new demographic. ;)

Incidentally, last Virgin Mary sighting I saw (we get them a lot down here), most of the crowd had Obama pins on their lapels.

I don't think the republican logo has changed recently- I think he means that the stars on the elephant are (and always have been) placed upside-down.

Up until now, I had never noticed. It seems to have been intentional, but I have no idea why.

We'd better ask Alex Jones.

---

Good find, iNow. I wasn't able to find a picture of the old logo either, so I had assumed that it'd always been that way.

I don't think the republican logo has changed recently- I think he means that the stars on the elephant are (and always have been) placed upside-down.

Up until now, I had never noticed. It seems to have been intentional, but I have no idea why.

We'd better ask Alex Jones.

---

Good find, iNow. I wasn't able to find a picture of the old logo either, so I had assumed that it'd always been that way.

The stars were reversed in 2000 alledgedly, when GWB came to power.